graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
OZCT have teamed up with COMC to bring you this awesome competition for the Black Friday sales this weekend. Contest runs from 6pm QLD/7pm NSW time Thursday 27/11 to 5:59pm QLD/6:59pm NSW time Tuesday December 2nd

You must share your best deal purchase from COMC (through your dashboard or purchase history) during the above times.

The deal with the most likes will be our winner.

Contest Details:

We want you to share the best deal you got while shopping on COMC over Black Friday weekend.

• The purchase must be procured between 12 a.m. (PST) Thursday, November 27th and 11:59 p.m. (PST) Monday, December 1st (which is 6pm QLD/7pm NSW time Thursday night to 5:59pm QLD/6:59pm NSW time Tuesday December 2nd)
  • The post must be made in an approved location, outlined below. *
  • The purchase should be “Shared” directly from your Dashboard or Purchase History. For instructions, see below. **
  • We’ll let the community cast their vote on who got the best deal over the weekend.
  • You can only win in one location, not multiple.
  • Each entry must be made by 11:59 p.m. (PST) Tuesday, December 2nd in the approved location.
  • We will announce the winners on Wednesday, December 3rd.
  • Each winner will receive a mystery box of cards, based on a sport of their choosing.
  • COMC will break the box at COMC and deposit the cards into the winner’s COMC account with an exclusive, contest-winner-only, 1 week processing service.

* Approved Locations

We are running this contest in the comments on COMC blog and also on 3 awesome websites:

Each of these forums will have a dedicated thread for this contest. Voting will take place in each forum thread for that particular forum and in the comments on this blog post for ours.

We will also be awarding 100 History Points for everyone who participates in the contest, either by posting an entry, vote, or comment within this contest thread or in the comments on the COMC blog post.

** How to Share

From your Dashboard or from your Purchase History, you can click the new “Share” link next to the item you want to share.

A box will pop up. To post in a forum, click on “Forum markup” and then Copy (Ctrl+C). To post in the comments on this blog post, click on “HTML markup” and then Copy (Ctrl+C).

Paste the markup in this forum post and post for us to see.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Graham

@Moe@COMC

1963 Topps #138 - Pride of the N.L. (Willie Mays, Stan Musial) [Good to VG‑EX]
Purchased for $7.50
Courtesy of COMC.com

This card is in VG or better condition and has a book value of $80-100. It will become an upgrade in my personal collection.

Picked up some jersey cards from some of the big names at a great price!
Kobe/LeBron/McGrady for $15.25

2007-08 SPx Winning Materials Triple #WMT-BMJ - Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tracy McGrady
Courtesy of COMC.com

Wilt/Shaq/Ming for $38

2010 Famous Fabrics [???] #1019 - Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'Neal, Yao Ming /9 [ENCASED]
Courtesy of COMC.com

One of the most under rated players in the league right now! Should be a top 10 MVP candidate!

2011-12 Panini Gold Standard Superscribe Signatures #8 - Kyle Lowry /149
Purchased for $4.00
Courtesy of COMC.com

Also another piece toward the Prizm set chase, 227/297 now

2013-14 Panini Prizm Red, White, & Blue Mosaic Prizms #161 - Kyle Korver
Purchased for $0.52
Courtesy of COMC.com

And finally some more crusade for that chase also, 213/300 on these!

2013-14 Panini Crusade Crusade Blue #114 - Jordan Crawford
Purchased for $0.44
Courtesy of COMC.com

Last edited:

2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Future's Game Relics #FGR-ARA - Anthony Ranaudo /99
Purchased for $1.62
Courtesy of COMC.com

2013 Topps Heritage Minor League Edition Printing Plate Magenta #124 - Anthony Ranaudo /1
Purchased for $12.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

Got these sweet cards of Anthony Ranaudo, the #4 Red Sox Prospect! He had an amazing 2014 season: 14-4 AAA record, AAA All-star, MLB Stint (4-3). He looks to be a star in the near future!

Pretty happy to get one of these. Ex-Perth Wildcats import James Ennis!

2014-15 Panini Prestige True Colors Materials Plus #39 - James Ennis /199
Courtesy of COMC.com

I went old school with a lot of my purchases. Filled in a bunch of gaps with classics like this.

1993-94 Fleer NBA Superstars #16 - Shaquille O'Neal
Purchased for $0.43
Courtesy of COMC.com

I also bought the same Chris Anstey card as Reignman40 for exactly the same price!

Couple great adds for my Packers PC

2005 Topps Heritage Flashback Relics #FBF - Brett Favre
Purchased for $15.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

2012 Panini National Treasures Century Gold Signatures [Autographed] #104 - Andre Rison /49
Purchased for $9.35
Courtesy of COMC.com

2013-14 Panini Court Kings Art Nouveau Jerseys Prime #27 - Giannis Antetokounmpo /25
Purchased for $22.95
Courtesy of COMC.com

I couldn't believe how cheap this sick Giannis Antetokounmpo rookie patch was.
Some of the Immaculate/National Treasures Antetokounmpo rookie jumbo patches go for crazy $$
Always great bargains to be had at COMC :D

$12 for a Jerry West 1/1 plate - Nice PC card

2012-13 Panini Preferred Panini's Choice Award Printing Plate Black #47 - Jerry West /1
Purchased for $12.00
Courtesy of COMC.com

*Edit

Since there is a free shipping for the black friday promotion, I thought I might as well have a peruse for an Okafors that I might have previously missed and sure enough! Never seen one before and at that price I didn't even bother haggling!

2010-11 Donruss Sapphire Die-Cut #101 - Emeka Okafor /49
Purchased for $1.50
Courtesy of COMC.com

I'd be happy to bust the cards, get something valuable, sell it on COMC and then buy some cards out of my budget slightly... @anakinleo who has something I want!!! :D

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to win a shopping spree for the weekend. I have had this card in my cart for a while and pulled the trigger on what I think is a great deal for this card. The card features an all-time baseball great, has a game used swatch, the really neat stamp piece, and is numbered out of 100. The best part is that it cost me nothing!

2005 Donruss Signature Series Signature Stamps Materials #SST-13 - Roger Maris
Purchased for $20.53
Courtesy of COMC.com

Finally picked up a Stauskas auto, love this guys shooting ability. Good price and on card auto!

2014-15 Panini Prestige Prestigious Premieres Signatures Premium #PP-NS - Nik Stauskas
Purchased for $12.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom