Collective Collecting and Chain Trading Discusion/ Questions

I'll be the 1st to reply to one of the two threads. So, someone says they want something, you just say you have that, and you post, and someone finds out they have your card, post & so on?

depends what thread you are referring to:
Collective Collecting you just look at someones wantlist, find cards and send them to them for FREE. Don't expect anything return and just enjoy the feeling of helping someone out
Chain Trades you have to actually have the card listed. so atm it is either a Campbell brown milestone or ablett milestone so only post if you have that card. If not wait for another member to get involved and see if you have the card you need

Thanks for reading the notes though and listing question here! =)

then refer to my answer to chain trades, you need to have either a Campbell brown or ablett milestone. but remember mate this isn't all about you and is about the site as a whole so if your only looking at getting cards then I think may be the wrong threads for you.

This is an unintentional post that I'm only posting as it will be my 500th post ;)
You need to start not worrying about your post count, but focussing on actually contributing usefully to discussions. I've made 960 posts in just over two years; you've made 500 in a couple of months...

The way to gain respect on here is making useful contributions to threads, having good feedback and helping out other members.

Back
Top Bottom