Collecting / Wanted Signed Cricket Trading Cards

shaneoz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Heya,

New to the forum. I started collecting cricket cards back in the 90s as a kid and decided to start again now as a hobby as an adult. I've purchased a few nice signed cards recently to start my collection, but am looking for the following players (yes, I know, everyone is and some of these may not be possible)

* Sachin Tendulkar
* Don Bradman
* Brian Lara
* Allan Donald
* Imran Khan
* Viv Richards
* Neil Harvey
* Virat Kohli
* Allan Border
* Jimmy Anderson

I am located in OZ so if anyone has anything related to the above players in trading card form, please let me know. I certainly won't low ball you, but I am after signature/autos most of all. If you are on Ebay, do let me know, happy to purchase on that platform as well.

Thanks,

Shane

Last edited:
Hey mate,
I don’t have any of the above mentioned player but I have this Matthew Hayden if you’re interested.

36BF047A-80A0-43EB-8CBC-662C9AB42143.jpeg

00D237F6-CACA-4BBE-BA35-370B862C1989.jpeg

9E92894B-0EB3-4940-A022-6EC5C323F50B.jpeg

Couple of deals in progress / completed. Thank you all. Please do let me know if you have anything cricket signed in trading card form, especially what I wrote in the original post.

Heya,

New to the forum. I started collecting cricket cards back in the 90s as a kid and decided to start again now as a hobby as an adult. I've purchased a few nice signed cards recently to start my collection, but am looking for the following players (yes, I know, everyone is and some of these may not be possible)

* Sachin Tendulkar
* Don Bradman
* Brian Lara
* Allan Donald
* Imran Khan
* Viv Richards
* Neil Harvey
* Virat Kohli
* Allan Border
* Jimmy Anderson

I am located in OZ so if anyone has anything related to the above players in trading card form, please let me know. I certainly won't low ball you, but I am after signature/autos most of all. If you are on Ebay, do let me know, happy to purchase on that platform as well.

Thanks,

Shane
Heya,

* Sachin Tendulkar
* Don Bradman
* Brian Lara
* Allan Donald
* Imran Khan
* Viv Richards
* Neil Harvey
* Virat Kohli
* Allan Border
* Jimmy Anderson

Thanks,

Shane
Hi, when I was a youngster maybe 12 or so I got to see the great W. Indies team of the early 80's. On the boundary fielding was the great Joel Garner (BIG BIRD). I had brought my scanlems bubble gum/cricket cards with me just in case and one was of Joel Garner. My friend at the time was t shy and said he'll get Joel to sign my card. He held out my card with a pen just as I asked to get Joel to sign the back. Joel reached out this HUGE hand and of course curiously turned the card over before smiling and nodding his head to indicate he liked it. I'm pretty certain by body language he had never seen it before. Then he very seriously signed his name diagonally straight over his image. My friend handed it to me and apologised saying I gave it to him back up to sign it. But in hindsight Joel was right. It looks great signed over his image and I was there 2 metres from him watching him sign it. I still have it today. Of course such things have value only to someone who wants it and of course it's an emotional memory for me so I've never sold it as I'd never get what I feel it's worth. My plan was one day to frame a large image of BIG BIRD and include the signed card in the memento but I've never got around to it as my reasons were only to present it for sale in a format I can get some money and know it will be looked after and wanted by someone in the future.

Hi Shane. Signed cards, are you chasing signature cards that came in a release or will hand signed or in person signed cards tick the boxes as well ?

Cheers Damian

Heya,

* Sachin Tendulkar
* Don Bradman
* Brian Lara
* Allan Donald
* Imran Khan
* Viv Richards
* Neil Harvey
* Virat Kohli
* Allan Border
* Jimmy Anderson

Thanks,

Shane
Hi Mate ,U have Allan Donald if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom