KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
This is a bit of a belated christmas mailday, but the very generous @skip20 decided to send me some nice Aminu's for the PC. I haven't posted a mailday in awhile but that's because I moved to NZ in June of last year and 95% if the PC has remained in Aus for now, so it was nice of Skip to ship this out to me in my new place. As most of you know Skip is a solid member here and always has had an appreciation for the more obscure PC's, with my Aminu PC obviously being one of them. Anyways here is the cardboard.

Aminu 2015-16 Gold Standard Base /79 - I always enjoyed the glossy embossed look of these on top of the metallic background.
49442656906_0babbef446_c.jpg

Aminu 2012-13 Brilliance Game Time jerseys - Brilliance is one of those sets I think gets forgotten about a lot, but I always thought it had a classy feel about it. The jumbo swatches and patches are sick too.
49442886802_845bda34d9_b.jpg

Aminu 2010-11 Classics Rookie Auto /699 - This card takes me back, and looking at this one it's crazy to think I've been steadily adding to this PC for nearly 10 years now as it definitely doesn't feel that long. Being I don't pick up many modern rookie autos, do they have an equivalent type of set like this that is high numbered but still on-card?
49442886797_24682ba59e_b.jpg

Aminu 2017-18 Noir Box Offices Memorabilia Patch /25 - I don't think it's a secret but I've always loved Noir, so was super stoked to receive this lower number patch.
49442886722_2afab23580_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Always glad to help out a true PC collector - had a couple more decent ones in transit which didn't come in on time but will no doubt be making there way to you in the future at some point. Pity the patch isn't any better - but thems the breaks (or lack thereof - get it?). heh heh

Just repaying some of the kindness which has been shown to me by some of the legends here too.

Very nice pickups! Great to see your Aminu still going strong after all these years!!!

Back
Top Bottom