Christmas 2018 Mega Break !!

Hey Trevor,
Christmas was great, we get together each year with family, big old Italian bash, plenty of food & drink
Havent had as much time of late on the various forums, been busy with work & family
My collecting interests are primarily focused on Printing plates & matching cards where i can
Havent busted much of the recent SW stuff, not a fan of the parallels/medallions/patches, i pickup mini master sets & pickup plates where i can

Picked up the missing Galaxy plate this morning...pretty nice one too...

18SWG-PP01.jpg

As always, thanks for sharing your breaks Trevor. I love seeing non-sport boxes make their way to Australia, even if they are not sets that I collect.

Was a little envious of your break :D

Sorry mate, missed this post.

Those infinity war boxes weren't too great for the price of the boxes, but the Starlord stone card might be worth a bit ? And the Ahsoka would be a nice hit for your daughter's pc ? High tek is always fun at the price, but soooo many lesser known auto's that we've seen so many times before...

Sorry mate, missed this post.

Those infinity war boxes weren't too great for the price of the boxes, but the Starlord stone card might be worth a bit ? And the Ahsoka would be a nice hit for your daughter's pc ? High tek is always fun at the price, but soooo many lesser known auto's that we've seen so many times before...

Daughter definitely happy with the Ahsoka

Infinity War series is a very nice card & set...very much resisting to purchase a couple more boxes (particularly considering the price). A quick scan would suggest the Star Lord card may be worth around $80

Back
Top Bottom