Chris Paul cards relatively cheap?

JHardensBeard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
Hey guys hope everyone is staying safe in this crazy time, big rockets fan and was a huge CP3 fan in his short time here, basically just having a discussion about the prices of his cards. Seem extremely cheap for a guy who is headed to the HOF. I know he isn’t people the funniest guy to watch but he’s been a great player for a long time. What’s everyone’s thoughts on why his cards don’t bring much value?

The Point-God deserves more hobby love but unfortunately I think it's due to his unlikable competitiveness and team hopping. I think there is also a stigma attached to him that his contract is horrible and affects the teams he's on when in reality he's a winner and improves any team he's on. Lastly, if he had stayed healthy throughout his career there would be no doubt about his card prices.

I wish he'd come to my Knicks and fix us!

The Point-God deserves more hobby love but unfortunately I think it's due to his unlikable competitiveness and team hopping. I think there is also a stigma attached to him that his contract is horrible and affects the teams he's on when in reality he's a winner and improves any team he's on. Lastly, if he had stayed healthy throughout his career there would be no doubt about his card prices.

I wish he'd come to my Knicks and fix us!
so many great players that are already in the HoF and their prices are nothing special...
its all about how popular the player is and as good as he is, people just dont like him.

Back
Top Bottom