Cherry Superstar 5 packs

BlueBoyFreo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stevie
hey guys, Brought 5 superstar packs to start off my collecting of NBA cards everything is up for trade or sale.

pack 1 - Elton Brand Panini Gold standard game worn patch 34/199

Pack 2 - Will Solomon authentic autograph 6/140

pack 3 - Kevin Murphy rookie signature 252/399

pack 4 - Jason Kapono Game used Materials 221/550

Pack 5 - Jason Smith signature “not numbered”
David Robinson league leaders 1991 Fleer
Also got a thick Donovan Mitchell Absolute memorabilia card base I think but looks nice

let me know how I went and if anybody is keen on anything

Paid $50 for the 5 packs but guess it’s a start since the main hobby boxes are very expensive
damm man its a start yep but your looking at $10 worth of cards which sucks :( yeah the NBA boxes and packs are no good for starting off unless you have alot of coin

'mystery'' packs are NEVER worth it...even from someone as cool as cherry.

My understanding is that these Mystery Cherry packs are the low end cards they pick up from bigger collections.

Once all the good stuff is "Cherry" picked out of these collections they buy, they repackage the low end stuff into these $10 packs to get rid of them.

Basically turning the $1 cards into $10, less the costs of packaging etc. and helping recoup the costs of buying collections.

My understanding is that these Mystery Cherry packs are the low end cards they pick up from bigger collections.

Once all the good stuff is "Cherry" picked out of these collections they buy, they repackage the low end stuff into these $10 packs to get rid of them.
thats exactly why i dont think theyre worth it...

Back
Top Bottom