Check out some of these redemptions fulfilled this past week.....

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
2010....:sick:

whattttt.JPG

full list here:

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/October-18-Redemption-Update.pdf

On that note....anyone have an idea of when the card appears on this list as to when it gets sent? A week I'm guessing

If it still works like it used I believe they send them out in batches of surname. So like A-C will get sent one week the D-F the following week and so on. So even if they have been redeemed it could still be months before they get sent out.
Hopefully it has changed and things are shipped as soon as they arrive, but I doubt it...

2010!

And to think I was getting annoyed after waiting 10 months for a 2018 Prizm football auto to arrive.

Longest I've waited for a Topps redemption is 6 months. Either I've been lucky with Topps or Panini is on another planet.

2012 and 2010 is truly ludicrous, though. 12 months should be the max before they make some sort of restitution. Preferably erring in favour of the consumer too.

Hopefully after making a customer wait a decade for a card they will send it via Priority Express immediately after announcing the fulfilled redemptions.

Imagine paying for a pair of shoes and having them delivered 10 years later.

It's crazy to think in a couple of months we are going into 2020 and people are waiting on redemptions for 2010 products. It's good if your a hardcore PC guy and your players card is finally getting finalised but other than that I couldnt imagine why you would still be waiting. Some guys NBA careers dont last that long

Back
Top Bottom