Chasing Larry Johnson...

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
I am just getting back into the game, and decided to PC Grandmama. Really keen on the 19-20 Prizm Rainbow, but otherwise only have around 300 cards at this stage and nearly all are early 90's, so there is a heap I am chasing - basically anything I don't have.
Please let me know if you have anything available, no matter how low end

92E88216-47AC-4E00-AD9D-46CE9FF0EA84.jpeg

I am just getting back into the game, and decided to PC Grandmama. Really keen on the 19-20 Prizm Rainbow, but otherwise only have around 300 cards at this stage and nearly all are early 90's, so there is a heap I am chasing - basically anything I don't have.

not sure how to do this i have around 300 LJ cards grandmama front row converse set rookies commons inserts and sub set golds lot to look at do you have a wish list​

Have an sp authentic base I could send your way. Collegiate set. Maybe even some old 1990's stuff (1991-92 upper deck, 1994-95 sp, sp championship).

How are you finding your p
How are you finding tracking down the LJ cards. LJ was the reason I started collecting in the early 90s and wanting to scratch that inch again.
shipping from the states seems overly expensive and not much pops up on eBay locally

How are you finding your p

How are you finding tracking down the LJ cards. LJ was the reason I started collecting in the early 90s and wanting to scratch that inch again.
shipping from the states seems overly expensive and not much pops up on eBay locally
I have a US mailbox, which makes things a bit cheaper, but I'm finding the same issue you have.

Luckily i was able to purchase a collection to begin with, and have just been adding to it.

Sing out if you decide to get back into it, I have a heap of doubles (a few inserts and heaps of base) to get you started.

Thanks mate. Found about 20 or so at home so might as well try and build on that.
Let me know what you have for sale from your doubles.
Out of interest, what US shipping service do you use?

Thanks mate. Found about 20 or so at home so might as well try and build on that.
Let me know what you have for sale from your doubles.
Out of interest, what US shipping service do you use?
Will do.

I use Ship My Cards - no membership fees and you just pay per $2 card or $5 for 3 or more, and shipping is calculated based on weight/volume. It also help you avoid local GST, and for larger purchases (60USD+) you can also avoid US sales tax as they have an alternate US address you can send to.

Back
Top Bottom