Carried away

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
I am in Dallas for work and decided to check out a card store and a Target. Intended to buy some boxes, may have got carried away. At least the Jordan picture book was free!

image.jpeg

Bought my 2nd ever Court Kings and for the 2nd time got a Lebron Rookie Royalty Box Topper!

Panini Contenders
Yogi Ferrell Auto, Stefan Jankovic Auto, old school Harden, Turner and Wall. A heap of rookie variations.

Donruss
Garnett Back to the Future Jersey /199, Zubac RC red refractor /99, also Randolph, P Gasol, Faried /99. Press Proofs of Ellis, D Williams, Conley, Zimmerman RC, Wall Dimes insert, T Parker Champ is here insert. All Star inserts of Wilt, Pippen, Magic. Plus a heap of rookies including Brogdon Bender Thon Hield Chriss Brown Ingram

SP packs
Alex English Auto, CJ Wilcox auto, gold rookies of G Harris and Payton. Base of H Miner, English, Stockton, Erving, Lever, Laettner, B Walton, Harden

Excalibur
Derozan jersey, crusades of Stauskas RC Hardaway Magic, Garnett Nobility, CP3 Knight Court, Maravich juggernauts, PJ Hairston RC blue

Threads
TJ Warren RC jersey, A Gordon RC Jersey. Die Cut Jersey shape cards P Gasol Bulls and J Young Celtics. Wood RCs of Bairstow, Lavine x2, McDermott.

Hoops packs
Jonny Flynn Auto

Court Kings
Lebron Box Topper, Deyonta Davis Fresh Paint auto, Butler Performance Art Jersey, Capela PortrAits, Harden Maestros, RCs of Bender Poeltl.

16/17 prizm boxes and packs
Rookie Jerseys Bembry, J Brown, Papagiannis. P McCaw RC Silver Prizm, Green Refractors Zimmerman Biyombo Rondo JR Smith. Starburst of Winslow Stuckey T Allen Ulis RC. All Days Harden George, Explosion Aldridge. RCs including Ingram Thon J Brown Saric. Other prizm refractors including Ezeli MKG T Parker

250 points

And these are ones for my PC.Anything above is available if interested.

Prizm
Curry Red Explosion /25
Starbursts of Kawhi and Jamal Murray RC
First Step Refractors Lillard and Wiggins
Go Hardship of A Davis and Kyrie, Sky the Limits Giannis
Dunn RC, Base including Curry Embiid Exum Klay

Contenders
Kawhi Klay Westbrook Embiid Wiggins

Threads
Lillard Floor Generals

Donruss
RCs of Simmons Dunn Murray. Base of all PC players

Hoops
Butler Rookie, A Davis Rookie, Lebron base

SP
Lebron, M Jordan

Excalibur
Jabari RC

Nothing major but a few PC Cards and wanted to see what the Retail boxes and packs were like and they were fun and a decent value for money. Seeing the Mavs and Hawks tomorrow night as my boss is a scorer for the Mavs, should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom