Captain Signature Pictures - Enjoy

Great collection, thanks for sharing it with us so we can all enjoy. Good luck with your next project:thumbsup:

i have so many exlpetives running through my head, how tha, who tha, what tha, and a great big HOLY _____ !!!!, those other cards around the CUZ and KEMPY could be de value ing them, i will offer my holding services free of charge, no need to thank me, dude, thats easily the SICKEST set i've seen, if ya ever do come across a spare Cuz n Kemp, could ya give me a heads up, you said ya got no girlfriend, ummm wanna swap my mrs for a set of eagles commons, just some food for thought, pm me lol

I am so green with envy...I might have to change my username to the Hulk?... and you have 2 spare Judds...Holy donuts Batman that's so not right

I have a judd up for sale at the right price...

I will consider selling the hayes/hamil spare I have at the right price....

Offers open.

Dont insult me with ridiculous figures please.

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 03:14 PM ----------

PS I have spare James Hird 2001 Captain Signature.. last one sold on ebay for $2700

i wonder who else has a set

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 09:48 PM ----------

i have so many exlpetives running through my head, how tha, who tha, what tha, and a great big HOLY _____ !!!!, those other cards around the CUZ and KEMPY could be de value ing them, i will offer my holding services free of charge, no need to thank me, dude, thats easily the SICKEST set i've seen, if ya ever do come across a spare Cuz n Kemp, could ya give me a heads up, you said ya got no girlfriend, ummm wanna swap my mrs for a set of eagles commons, just some food for thought, pm me lol

It is a very nice set... I do have other sets (close to finishing to rival it) will reviel when they are finished, I do love my 05 and 08 platinum sets....

didnt say I have no gf (or gf's)... just said I am single (not married) :p

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 09:49 PM ----------

OMGSH I so want this set...or at least the 3 Saints ones...

Wanting and actually getting the set are very far apart... grab a riewoldt while u can mate.... They are going to get VERY hard to find....

Wanting and actually getting the set are very far apart... grab a riewoldt while u can mate.... They are going to get VERY hard to find....

Yeah the distance between my want and get is probably from the Sun to Pluto...:(

I'd love to get one mate, but unless I win Tattslotto I can't...maybe if K-mart give me my job back and I work towards one...

Yeah the distance between my want and get is probably from the Sun to Pluto...:(

I'd love to get one mate, but unless I win Tattslotto I can't...maybe if K-mart give me my job back and I work towards one...

Whats that, only about 200 Hours work worth at Kmart!!

mate we gotta talk......What do you want for the lot of them

---------- Post added 23-12-2010 at 08:46 PM ----------

I will offer you good money for them

mate we gotta talk......What do you want for the lot of them

---------- Post added 23-12-2010 at 08:46 PM ----------

I will offer you good money for them

They are not for sale.

---------- Post added 26-12-2010 at 05:47 PM ----------

I do have some single captain signatures available.

I have a spare James Hird & Chris Judd if your interested.

I take offers only.

---------- Post added 26-12-2010 at 07:20 PM ----------

oh.... would love to know what your opinion of 'good money' is :)

I would STILL like to know how you got #4 on all of them.......I reckon you got something going on with Select that you don't want to mention. ;)

Back
Top Bottom