Candidate for worst auto?

WOW..that second Reddish sigh is a complete and utter joke, it's a line.
That is a disgrace to the concept of the signature card!

Another parallel version of the CK 'blank slate'? hah hah

Personally, that disdain towards signing cards in itself would put me off form collecting his cards... smh Compare that to what Zion has said on the record about signing for fans. And Cam reddish ain't Zion!
I agree entirely with this. Funnily enough many were saying he 'lacks effort' before he was drafted and this signature shows his lack of effort. Will be a career bench player LOL

I agree entirely with this. Funnily enough many were saying he 'lacks effort' before he was drafted and this signature shows his lack of effort. Will be a career bench player LOL

Spot on - speaks volumes as to attitude and approach to things much bigger than just signing a card... Just taking the easy money and having zero effort or care factor for those who would otherwise represent his fan base.

Definitely lacks effort and was a known 'underachiever' in college too.

There was a really good podcast I listened to recently where a guy who had done signings with Panini and UD said that the guys that "Got It" saw their auto as a branding opportunity....... think Jordan, Kobe etc.

But again, if you are contracted to sign 30,000 autos in your rookie year id imagine that it would get a bit tiring after a while!

There was a really good podcast I listened to recently where a guy who had done signings with Panini and UD said that the guys that "Got It" saw their auto as a branding opportunity....... think Jordan, Kobe etc.

But again, if you are contracted to sign 30,000 autos in your rookie year id imagine that it would get a bit tiring after a while!

Tiring perhaps, but at $x per sig you can spend at least a second or two on each one. Plus if it really is that much of a chore you can always seek some help - just ask Luka's Mum!

Back
Top Bottom