Buying/trading Strategy

Andrew111

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
A question for the experienced collectors who know the market:
Zion Williamson Donruss Rated Rookie PSA 10 - Sell now or hold onto it?
Luka Doncic Donruss Rated Rookie PSA 10 - sell now or hold onto it?

Thanks guys!

Sell
Sell

The Pop reports on both of these is huge....... there was a recent show in Dallas where these base Graded Rookies didn't sell cause supply has outstripped demand at current prices.

Or................ you could keep them as part of your PC and cherish them!

Sell
Sell

The Pop reports on both of these is huge....... there was a recent show in Dallas where these base Graded Rookies didn't sell cause supply has outstripped demand at current prices.

Or................ you could keep them as part of your PC and cherish them!
Pops gonna be huge for 2018-2021 cards.

Every damn thing getting graded

Currently well over 400 Luka RC's on eBay with a grading of 10.

Luka Optic Base PSA Graded - 3697 PSA 10 Base, 4166 PSA 9 Base....

1617053605413.png

Luka Optic Holo PSA Graded

1617053643370.png

Sell both and buy the best numbered card of Luka you can with the money.

You can get both of these cards again at literally any time you want. For me, that's a major no-no in a card. Then again, I'm not spending thousands of $ on single cards so I guess I'm doing it wrong :lol:

Agreed as well. Been saying it for ages and must sound like a broken record but the whole grading thing is just creating false scarcity especially in newly released cards. Keep in mind the figures/quantities above are just for PSA graded cards as well, not any of the other companies.

Between Panini making 40 parallels of everything and numerous high grades from multiple companies these cards are just not rare and, at least in my eyes, not going to remain anywhere near as valuable as people have made out.

Back
Top Bottom