Brummiiee Mailday

Cheers bro!! and im not to sure dylan! think might go for a few smaller things.. burnt abit of a whole in the pocket with last few picks up's. but there a few sweet things knocking about that i would like to get.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy Jersey Card /100

s-l500.jpg

Juan Veron Jersey Card. Last one i needed to complete this set and juan veron was one of my favourite players!

s-l500.jpg

Kieran Richardson 2004 Auto- got it for super cheap and somehow didnt have this card so thought id pick it up!

s-l500.jpg

I saw this and wondered if you were gonna pull the trigger!! Great pick up Scotty. The hardest card to get beside the George Best from Sig Performers. Awesome mate

About time mate!! Been wondering when the next card would show up!! Nice card and harder to come by than the numbering suggests.

About time mate!! Been wondering when the next card would show up!! Nice card and harder to come by than the numbering suggests.

Been watching this for a good while mate , thought id just pick it up in the end! not much around atm even though there a few on yahoo japan but im sure its that guy who keeps remaking accounts so ive stayed away from that seller!

Been watching this for a good while mate , thought id just pick it up in the end! not much around atm even though there a few on yahoo japan but im sure its that guy who keeps remaking accounts so ive stayed away from that seller!
"nomoreebay" "ebayfees" haha he has some funny names

Man U fan? Yuck. Go Arsenal :D

Sick maildays bro. Those Beckhams are just insane!

Are you collecting the newer Panini stuff as well?

Man U fan? Yuck. Go Arsenal :D

Sick maildays bro. Those Beckhams are just insane!

Are you collecting the newer Panini stuff as well?

haha ! arsenal ?! oh no :(

And thanks mate. its appreciated :D..

Nah im not mate. only collecting the Upper Deck stuff. As cool as they are only concentrating on getting all i can from these sets.

Back
Top Bottom