Brummiiee Mailday

Brummiiee

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
Brummie91
Haven't Post My maildays on here before. but will show off a few of my recent maildays. Have a Massive collection now so will have to create a thread for the rest but for now will show these few..

UD 2001 Man Utd Paul Scholes Legendary Signatures 4/18

photo_zpsjv4tkq5w.jpg

UD 2001 Andy Cole ManUscripts Auto Card

UD%202002%20ManUscripts%20Andrew%20Cole.jpg

UD 2001 ManUscripts Gary Neville Auto Card

01f9c91c-8ff4-43ae-b16d-501dffbec902_zps2r1wludx.jpg

UD 2004 Cristiano Ronaldo & Kieran Richardson Dual Auto

$_12.JPG

@shawnkemp40 ..was also looking at that UD manchester untied sealed box.. went for £97! i know it wa world premiere box so if you hit something be aweome but i ducked out way before that! rather just gurantee myself an auto and im also a tight sod :D

@shawnkemp40 ..was also looking at that UD manchester untied sealed box.. went for £97! i know it wa world premiere box so if you hit something be aweome but i ducked out way before that! rather just gurantee myself an auto and im also a tight sod :D
Smart move Scotty, i bought 5 boxes and hit one auto and 3 jerseys. Wouldn't take the risk, back then an auto was something to behold, these days we expect one per pack minimum. The old stuff will always be more desirable and at £97 you could pick up any mid level auto from the set...provided you can find one.

a few more pick ups!

First up sweet Diego Forlan 2004 Sign of the times auto.

$_1.JPG

Second a Roy Carroll 2003 ManUscripts auto , really hate his auto !
$_1.JPG

And last the best card, Roy keane miniplaymakers , Numbered to 48. Only this and Juan veron are numbered to 48.
$_1.JPG

Smart move Scotty, i bought 5 boxes and hit one auto and 3 jerseys. Wouldn't take the risk, back then an auto was something to behold, these days we expect one per pack minimum. The old stuff will always be more desirable and at £97 you could pick up any mid level auto from the set...provided you can find one.

Very true mate. much prefer getting the cards i want than boxes , but i can understand the excitment and the possibility of hittin something amazing! we all work hard for our money so either way is a good way of enjoying our hobby!

Back
Top Bottom