Brownlow card but not what y’all think

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
I also got a Brownlow card today but it’s not what y’all are chasing right now 😉

6FFF03CD-C780-4268-A949-D8CDF2606100.jpeg

289DF4A2-CA35-48C8-8988-EFDDFEC6003E.jpeg

Wowee. That's a ripper =D>:woot:

How did you find that one mate? And is that the first Hawks one you've got?

Had someone contact me saying they have some cards I might be interested in, amount them was this beauty. And yes, first Hawks one of these I’ve managed to get. Really can’t remember seeing too many Hawks ones for sale over the years.

Had someone contact me saying they have some cards I might be interested in, amount them was this beauty. And yes, first Hawks one of these I’ve managed to get. Really can’t remember seeing too many Hawks ones for sale over the years.
Not sure I've ever seen an Eagles one up for sale. Don't think there will ever be another set as hard to find.

Not sure I've ever seen an Eagles one up for sale. Don't think there will ever be another set as hard to find.

This is possibly the first Hawk one I've seen in ages too. They just don't pop up for sale at a reasonable price very often. I'd love a Crawf one at some stage but finding them is near impossible.

Hi, sorry I joined ages ago to try and find someone who collects or has some for sale of the 1996 Select S2 Brownlow Competition cards and just never did anything about once I joined. I have just found this conversation by accident and was hoping that one of you might know of some else doing the some as me. I am interested in trying to complete the set (I know, impossible) and I already have a lot of these cards and also I have a few swaps. So if anyone has any for sale, swap or knows of anyone else that has them, if they could please let me know it would be very much appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong way of going about things, I am not sure how it works yet. Cheers Rod

Back
Top Bottom