Brendan_B Elite 17 Breaks

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
Well after a slightly inauspicious start, 10 packets for an assortment of Elite Impacts, Parallels and Crystals and of course the dreaded dud pack (much better than the dud box) I invested in another 8 this morning.

Te Maire Martin YG #044
Moylan Captain
Keary, Reynolds and Hodgson Impact
Hess, Sims and Josh Hoffman parallel

Nice little Panfers box @Matt26

The cards look and feel good in hand. Aside from Raiders cards I will be putting together a set of Impacts and Captains.

I have a few boxes on order also, hopefully bust next week.

I will put up a trade thread shortly

Cheers

Brendan

Well after a slightly inauspicious start, 10 packets for an assortment of Elite Impacts, Parallels and Crystals and of course the dreaded dud pack (much better than the dud box) I invested in another 8 this morning.

Te Maire Martin YG #044
Moylan Captain
Keary, Reynolds and Hodgson Impact
Hess, Sims and Josh Hoffman parallel

Nice little Panfers box @Matt26

The cards look and feel good in hand. Aside from Raiders cards I will be putting together a set of Impacts and Captains.

I have a few boxes on order also, hopefully bust next week.

I will put up a trade thread shortly

Cheers

Brendan

Would have loved this box.......instead I got the Rabbitohs box......YG and captain.

Cheers
Matt

Hi mate I no someone who just pulled the raiders #7 ruby mojo

I got a raiders YG Bateman if u get something I need let me no mate

Busted 3 x boxes from Warren just now.

Unfortunately no massive hits, Arrow YG #064, Musgrove YG #074, Watson YG #029.

Still fun to bust, not a bad product.

One for the stacked boxes / cases conspiracy theorists. My 3 YG's and box hit (Captain) each came from the top three packs on the left side and the dud pack in each box was one of the last two on the bottom right.

The three boxes were across two cases. I don't know if anyone else had come across this (or even paid enough attention) but if it is a reoccurring theme then it is not a good thing!

Busted 3 x boxes from Warren just now.

Unfortunately no massive hits, Arrow YG #064, Musgrove YG #074, Watson YG #029.

Still fun to bust, not a bad product.

One for the stacked boxes / cases conspiracy theorists. My 3 YG's and box hit (Captain) each came from the top three packs on the left side and the dud pack in each box was one of the last two on the bottom right.

The three boxes were across two cases. I don't know if anyone else had come across this (or even paid enough attention) but if it is a reoccurring theme then it is not a good thing!
No not re-occuring my YG was on the right side about half way down, captain was up the top two packs down on the right and the dud was on the left half way down.

it,s the sort of signature and card you would be proud to own.not like the rubbish some of the rest are putting on cards.
Lewis and Vatuvei are about the only decent ones ive seen . The Hayne ive got seems better then a lot ive seen on eBay but still looks like he was bored . Others look like a quick scribble .

Back
Top Bottom