Black Friday deals!

Cheers mate, both tracking numbers appear to be working now - i was hoping to have em by Thursday, but alas, i think i shall be disappointed!!!

I don't even have my tracking numbers yet. -account says payment being processed. I paid by PayPal, have a credit card attached. I chose the longest USPS option in the hope they would be waiting for me when I get home or at least arrive a few days after.

Did you buy anything else at all?

I don't even have my tracking numbers yet. -account says payment being processed. I paid by PayPal, have a credit card attached. I chose the longest USPS option in the hope they would be waiting for me when I get home or at least arrive a few days after.

Did you buy anything else at all?

ahh, good old USPS (not) lol. so, when do you get back anyways??

nah, just left it at the 2 orders, Certified, Ultimate, GS and Prizm. did you??

Get back next TUesday. Nothing else for me as well. Was thinking of trying some NFL. Also hoped for more golds standard in the cyber Monday sales but alas there was not

yeah, i wanted some NFL but missed the stuff that i like the look of, oh wells... cyber monday was fairly lackluster if im honest

Have to agree that cyber Monday was fairly lack lustre as well. Although the basketball in the Black Friday sales was better than the last few years though. In the past years the only recent stuff was usually the Exquisite or national treasures basketball so was good to see limited, prestige and the gold standard available this year.

Back
Top Bottom