BEWARE OF vJustin selling basketball cards

Real Name
Bety
eBay User
seventieseightiesninties
This guy posted below a add selling a lamelo ball redemption at $620 which i agreed and then paid him.
Next he posted from another account the parcel photo named Nicholas Dent ANYBODY KNOW HIM ???
bUY THE PAYPAL PAYMENT WAS TO JUSTIN MAITSIS just doesnt add up now he is ignoring my messages and cancelling my refund invoices from PayPal beware guys just letting you guys know !
This is what he sent me below check it out !

img20210908_15062466.jpg

Why did you pay him before you received the card.With such a low feedback score you should have made him send the card first.That is the site policy.Can you find out if he is on any other facebook sites.

Why did you pay him before you received the card.With such a low feedback score you should have made him send the card first.That is the site policy.Can you find out if he is on any other facebook sites.
Sorry he has sold before i didnt know about card being send before paying ive always paid with no problems ! He is claiming he sent the parcel correct he did but with the wrong card inside and now thats where its get though to prove but i sent a paypal claim and credit card claim so lets see what happens !
His name is JUSTIN MAITSIS But i noticed he sends parcels with another name called nicholas dent ??

Sorry he has sold before i didnt know about card being send before paying ive always paid with no problems ! He is claiming he sent the parcel correct he did but with the wrong card inside and now thats where its get though to prove but i sent a paypal claim and credit card claim so lets see what happens !
His name is JUSTIN MAITSIS But i noticed he sends parcels with another name called nicholas dent ??
Know it's just a waiting game.I hope it turns out in your favor.His name sounds familiar. I'm not sure if he has brought cards from my son on eBay.Will try to find out.Keep us all updated.

Back
Top Bottom