Ben Simmons

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I just impulse bought a Ben Simmons 2016-17 Donruss Optic Holo after watching him drain his first 3.

I hope I won't live to regret it.

I'm not suggesting he'll end up being compared to Damian Lillard but if he can add a 3 point shot and some mid range jumpers he (and Doncic... and a few others) will dominate the league for the next decade. It seemed like a good idea. I only have a few basic Simmons RC/s as I was in Hobby Hibernation at the time he entered the league.

Paid $115US though the bottom corner looked a bit ordinary. Go Ben.

Last edited:
Just watched the 1st half of the 76'ers game against the Spurs. Judging by his awful "mid-range" jumper just before half-time it will be regret. What a wretched attempt. Lucky to hit the glass.

Tragic.

I recently saw paul pierce mention on espn at halftime of a game that he thinks simmons has “peaked” I’m starting to think maybe? Look at his numbers they aren’t actually improving but going back a bit this year... still hasn’t got a jump shot yet either... jury is out still for me, thought he would have worked harder on his offence

After watching the 76'ers/Bucks game, I'm not so sure about splitting up Embiid and Simmons. In fact, I positively hate the idea, lol.

Also feeling a lot more bullish about the chances of Philly coming out of the East. Super impressive win.

Back
Top Bottom