graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
As this site grows, members are always asking me how they can contribute to the site. The ebay link commission is working ok, but the costs to run this place is starting to become greater than the money made from the ebay links (the lack of good stuff to buy on ebay doesnt help).

Can't we just open the donations page again ? No, we can't. We are not allowed to accept donations as we are not a registered charity (PayPal suspended my account for this previously - that's why we had to remove it)

So instead of asking for donations, we are now offering the option of a Premium Membership to all OZCT members.

Along with access to the Premium Member forum with box, pack and prize giveaways which are exclusive to Premium Members, you will receive a banner under your name which shows you support the greatest trading card site in Australia!

All money raised from Premium Memberships will go towards keeping OZCT running for years to come! We are also planning to have at least one Premium Member box giveaway a month, and I want to expand on this in the future and offer more value to those who support us.

To become a Premium member, follow this link : http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/account/upgrades

The premium memberships are recurring either monthly or yearly from your PayPal account (PayPal asks you to choose via Bank Account or Credit Card when setting up, but I believe it will take the money from your balance if you have it in your account at the time - this will be confirmed). Currently the system only supports PayPal - if you wish to become a Premium Member via Direct Deposit please contact me.

Please post here if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for supporting us!

I was donating before the eBay click changeover when possible but since I wasn't using eBay I couldn't contribute by that method. Happy to get back on board with this!

As this site grows, members are always asking me how they can contribute to the site. The ebay link commission is working ok, but the costs to run this place is starting to become greater than the money made from the ebay links (the lack of good stuff to buy on ebay doesnt help).

Can't we just open the donations page again ? No, we can't. We are not allowed to accept donations as we are not a registered charity (PayPal suspended my account for this previously - that's why we had to remove it)

So instead of asking for donations, we are now offering the option of a Premium Membership to all OZCT members.

Along with access to the Premium Member forum with box, pack and prize giveaways which are exclusive to Premium Members, you will receive a banner under your name which shows you support the greatest trading card site in Australia!

All money raised from Premium Memberships will go towards keeping OZCT running for years to come! We are also planning to have at least one Premium Member box giveaway a month, and I want to expand on this in the future and offer more value to those who support us.

To become a Premium member, follow this link : http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/account/upgrades

The premium memberships are recurring either monthly or yearly from your PayPal account (PayPal asks you to choose via Bank Account or Credit Card when setting up, but I believe it will take the money from your balance if you have it in your account at the time - this will be confirmed). Currently the system only supports PayPal - if you wish to become a Premium Member via Direct Deposit please contact me.

Please post here if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for supporting us!

Im in all done!!!!!!

So if I subscribe for one month I only pay $5 and then the next month is optional?

Back
Top Bottom