WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Who's got it, and/or who's getting it for Next-Gen??

Have it pre-ordered for Xbone, but couldn't help but pick it up (I bought Batman cheaply, and didn't like it, so swapped them over) for X360 last week. I now have to trade/sell it when Xbone is released, but oh well, all good. :)

Loving it, so much better (for me) than COD ever was/will be.

I'm still un-sure about the Story/Campaign mode, COD always seemed to be +1 in that aspect, but Multiplayer right now, is by FAR my favourite shooter!! I'm picking up Premium tonight, which is basically BF's version of COD's Season Pass, where you get the DLC for free, and anything else they want to throw at you (in this case, Battlepacks - which unlock special weapons, perks, etc, etc).

ATM, not many of my buds are playing this, so hit me up on XBL if you want. I'll usually play Hardcore Conquest, seems to be my pick of the bunch right now.

I have it pre-ordered for XBONE with COD and AC.
At least if you play BF on 360 your XP transfers over to the XBONE when you get it.

Saw a patch went live over the weekend folks. Not entirely sure what it covered, but the game SEEMS less buggy than before. I'm still struggling to find Hardcore games/maps, but at least the new DLCs are playable.

Also, after losing my Campaign save files (was a bug in the game), I've now settled on the fact I need to go back through it - I was about 5 missions through topping Gold each time. Sucks, but now I might actually find the rest of the collectibles.

Still loving this game, glad I made the return (no more COD).

Great game wobz, been playing it since the one came out. Up to level 40 or something like that.

Love playing conquest, easier to level up with bigger scores. Love the "battle packs" love the feel.

Hate not being able to play hardcore, too many weapon and gadget modifications.

Coming from bfbc2 I use to having only a few things to customise.

After getting frustrated due to being kicked off the server every second map I'm happy to say that bug has been fixed (well as far as I know) and I believe the "shadow mode" bug was fixed as well.

Overall I'm happy but wish they'd "dumb" it down a bit.

Still not sure if I need premium for hardcore mode.

When you say if you need Premium for Hardcore, is that to play Hardcore modes? I would have thought it be included? I had issues finding pretty much ANY Hardcore game, simply couldnt find them, but at the same time my mate in NT could, and I could join his games... bizarre!

I'll add you on X1 Matt, more than happy to team up when paying BF4. I started out with BFBC on the X360 with some mates, then we all swarmed on 1943 pretty much until BFBC2 came out. I wasnt MUCH of a fan, but played it still, and then I briefly (like a DAY) played BF3. During those fazes, I was slowly switching over to the COD series. Found them more enjoyable (then), but simply lost interest from the last couple of releases, and have decided NOT to pickup Ghosts at all (I MAY rent/borrow it just to play the campaign), but it's BF from here on out for me now.

BF4 offers so much with customisations. I just wished you could switch things around during play (like COD), rather than having to spend time during the redeploy.

Conquest is by far my favourite games, they just go forever (60 minute timers). I love to snipe so Recon is my thing, but also love going Assault and Engineer. Support is pretty much the only class I'm not all THAT fond of.

I started back up on Campaign last night. Just got 3 missions through, all Gold, but still missing stuff, so I might have to find a guide or something.

I'll add you today man. Only chatting through kinect at the moment. Gonna get some astros during the after Christmas sales. Hopefully they'll have some sort of adapter by then.

Really loving this game. Playing as a engineer pretty much all the time.

Up to lvl50 and starting to rack up points.

Got a 200‰ xp bonus last night from a battlepack. Played two ~30min games and went up 3 levels.

Favourite map on conquest is operation locker. Just pure infantry Vs infantry.

what do you guys rate it? i was going to buy it but then i saw they got a law suit against them for how shit the servers were and it turned me off, is it worth picking up though?

I'll add you today man. Only chatting through kinect at the moment. Gonna get some astros during the after Christmas sales. Hopefully they'll have some sort of adapter by then.

Hey Matty, missed this post back when. Just FYI on the adapters, still no news, but Xbox Party Chat works now, so that's a bonus.

I'm actually still using my Turtle Beach XP500s for gameplay sound, which I then "cup" over my Xbox One Gamechat Headset. Works well, only thing others aren't doing it, so they're playing gameplay volume through TV/Surround unit.

Re: BF4, loving it again, now it's playable for me. Although getting on has been rather hit and miss. One day I'll have a nice session, then won't go for days without turning it on.

Back
Top Bottom