Basketball card you regret selling the most...

MJ scoring king. dont regret not having it, but regret not waiting just a bit longer and making some bank...

Either

2007-08 Exquisite Collection Scripted Swatches Michael Jordan Auto Patch numbered /15

or

2007-08 Exquisite Collection Finalist Dual Autographs of Michael Jordan and Dennis Rodman /25

.........well actually the whole 2007-08 Exquisite Collection Finalist Dual Autographs set, as I decided to sell them all. Probably should have kept the highlights of the set, but when I broke the set to sell, I stupidly decided to sell them all rather than just a few.

Ersk

MJ scoring king. dont regret not having it, but regret not waiting just a bit longer and making some bank...
I had one I bought in like 2010 for $40 at the time, sold it for just over $200 at the end of 2017.

I've got 2 of them at the moment that I picked up for around $100 each a few years ago after selling the other. Still can't bring myself to get rid of them right now - probably because they're raw and I'd only sell to make as much as I could :lol:

i regret nothing GIF

I regret not selling my Derrick Rose Hot Prospects RPA #ed /199 earlier!! But I guess that's the nature of injuries derailing careers... I also regret selling some cards from the 2003-04 rookie class too soon!

I had a LeBron UD Finite Jersey that I think I paid $100 for... Checked PWCC the other day to see that it's now selling for $500 US... Also had a D-Wade Ultimate Collection RC Auto that I got for maybe $150? Also up around $400-500 US now...

I'm not a huge spender in this hobby though so I'm sure others have much "larger" material losses that they regret!

Back
Top Bottom