Back at it

Denny Lee

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Denny
Hey guys. Just got back into collecting b-ball cards after 20 years or so. It's good to find an Aussie collecting forum. Here's the hits from the chronicles box I got the other day. This is the product of the year imho. Cheers

IMG_20190704_123824.jpg

Welcome man, I too use to collect basketball cards back in the 90's I think my best card was A Michael Jordan scoring kings at the time lol came back in 2009/10 found this site got hooked again and never looked back, I sometimes think I have more cards now then some of the card shops I visited back in the 90's haha.

Welcome man, I too use to collect basketball cards back in the 90's I think my best card was A Michael Jordan scoring kings at the time lol came back in 2009/10 found this site got hooked again and never looked back, I sometimes think I have more cards now then some of the card shops I visited back in the 90's haha.
Yeah man. The 90's was boom time for basketball cards in Australia....pity most of those cards aren't worth squat now 😔

Yeah man. The 90's was boom time for basketball cards in Australia....pity most of those cards aren't worth squat now 😔

Depends what cards your talking about man, MJ Scoring kings at the time was about $50 now same card is worth $150 so yeah not all cards but some 90's cards are worth a bit now.

Depends what cards your talking about man, MJ Scoring kings at the time was about $50 now same card is worth $150 so yeah not all cards but some 90's cards are worth a bit now.
Yeah I was big into the rookies. Anfernee hardaway and Grant Hill in particular. The only good Jordan card I got back then was the upper deck behind the glass card. That got stolen along with all of my best cards at the time

I bought the first box from Cherry collectables in Melbourne and got it shipped, but since then I've bought 4 blaster boxes and 2 hobby boxes and got them from stores over in America. It is definitely my favourite product

Damn! Yeah I seen them too late and it's all sold out with Cherry! I'm keeping my eye on more stock though lol

Damn! Yeah I seen them too late and it's all sold out with Cherry! I'm keeping my eye on more stock though lol
Yeah I saw it sold out. That's why I bought from America. I've gotta check out Asia. They love basketball cards and I'm sure the import charges wouldn't be that bad. The problem is that Panini are sold out so cherry won't be getting any more because the supplier doesn't have any. Sux.

Back
Top Bottom