Automatic Feedback

Or even better, extend the auto feedback to be given after 45 days??
Thoughts?

I think that's a bit long to be honest. I already have to wait the 30 days due to the fact that the majority of people I leave fb for are to lazy to return it because they know it will be automatically given for them. Why should I have to wait 45 days to reflect my true fb score?

I am not so desperate that feedback is something I sit there sweating on so if it is 30 or 45 I don't really see the difference.I think 30 is OK, most deals would be completed in this time frame, my thoughts are on exception handling, here's some potential options;

• A contact an admin option for an extension or hold on the auto feedback with a valid reason.
  • An option to apply for the removal of a an auto positive feedback if the deal warrants it.
Cheers
Ross

If an automatic feedback is left and there's justification for it to be removed (ie the deal is not yet complete) we will do that.

I think that may be the simplest way for everyone to deal with these kind of exceptions, I would assume there's not too many.

If an automatic feedback is left and there's justification for it to be removed (ie the deal is not yet complete) we will do that.

why don't we have some sort of "consequence" for not leaving fb? three warnings = consequence. that way the same people aren't always leaving fb for the lazy arses here.

I think it shows laziness on the person buying or selling especially if you leave feedback for them as that is what good members would do,it also lets people know about your buying or selling when leaving and generally what sort of member you are it all helps
So all you lazy people bloody leave feedback it's not hard!!!

I'm having a feedback problem, a deal I'm in has been marked as completed, yet I've also been sent a feedback reminder, I haven't received the item I paid for so I haven't left feedback. Is there negative reprocussions for not leaving feedback?

Back
Top Bottom