Automatic Feedback

We tried running the auto feedback script a few times over the weekend which resulted in emails being sent. The script errored near the end of the script and so we rolled back the database.

How many emails were received this morning?

We tried running the auto feedback script a few times over the weekend which resulted in emails being sent. The script errored near the end of the script and so we rolled back the database.

How many emails were received this morning?

just 1 email for me

I cracked the 150 woo but theres still 3 deals for me that were from last year april,june and december

Last year? Or 2011? Have you left feedback for the deals?

Remember this will only automatically give feedback when you have left a positive (Strop - this is what caused your problem - you left a negative for the banned member so it doesn't do any automatic feedback in this instance. You will need to move the deal to completed manually or report the thread and we can do it.)

Last year? Or 2011? Have you left feedback for the deals?

Remember this will only automatically give feedback when you have left a positive (Strop - this is what caused your problem - you left a negative for the banned member so it doesn't do any automatic feedback in this instance. You will need to move the deal to completed manually or report the thread and we can do it.)

Thanks Graham! I will complete it now then.

Back
Top Bottom