Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
**UPDATE 11/2/13 - THIS HAS BEEN INSTALLED AND IS NOW WORKING**

So after a fair bit of feedback from members who do the right thing but miss out on lots of feedback, I am starting to look into a system for feedback reminders for people who don't leave feedback.

This isn't programmed yet, but I am getting quotes. Looking for feedback on functionality or anything I may have missed before I proceed.

Once again if this goes ahead it will be funded by the Premium Memberships money.

FEEDBACK REMINDER SYSTEM

Once one member leaves positive feedback for a deal, the other person will recieve notifications and PM reminders at 3, 7, 14, 21 & 28 days to leave feedback (should this be more often?less often?different number of days?) The 28 days will be a final reminder notifying them of the next step.

At day 30, if someone has given a positive feedback but has not yet received feedback, the system will automatically give a positive feedback from the other person with a generic "Automatic feedback given by OZCT"

The person who hasn't responded to the reminders and not left feedback will be hunted down by masked ninjas.

Thoughts? Ideas? Additions?

Yeah, GREAT idea! I think you have got all bases covered thoroughly!

My only suggestion.... make the Ninjas only partially masked, that way people know they aren't robot ninjas!

I like it,

I take it there is nothing that can be done for feedbacks left before trade manager or BTM as I like to call it?

Great idea Graham - this is why we trust you with our online lives :woot:.

I really like the reminder idea but i dont like fact that the bad/lazy members dont get any sort of punishment or strike against their name.

If ppl left feedback this wouldnt be a topic let alone an expense for premium members, below are some ideas:

- make all members update outstanding feedback or risk temporary deal banning until all feedback is updated
- members who refuse to leave feedback after 3 months of final reminder face account suspension

The above is a bit harsh but i think the small few are spoing it for the rest.

Great idea, I have missed out on quite a few.

What would happen if the other party who hasn't left feedback has been banned?

Back
Top Bottom