Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collectors Edge in Moonee Ponds (Melbourne) always has cards and McFarlane figurines in stock.

Games World usually has some cards in their glass counter display, at Highpoint anyway.

Toyworld at Highpoint also stocks cards.

Careful at the store in Midland. They were booted from their last space within a marketplace for unknown reasons.
Additionally one of the part- owners?? there ripped me off on a bulk card deal. Basically sold me $20 worth of cards for $150 under the pretense that there was $150 of value in them.
It was a blind deal that I trusted him as I was getting cards together to give to kids at a local Basketball center, but when I actually received them and saw them, they were so sh1thouse that I was ashamed to give them to kids. Asked for money back and was ignored.

Careful at the store in Midland. They were booted from their last space within a marketplace for unknown reasons.
Additionally one of the part- owners?? there ripped me off on a bulk card deal. Basically sold me $20 worth of cards for $150 under the pretense that there was $150 of value in them.
It was a blind deal that I trusted him as I was getting cards together to give to kids at a local Basketball center, but when I actually received them and saw them, they were so sh1thouse that I was ashamed to give them to kids. Asked for money back and was ignored.
good old mate lol overpriced singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom