Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am compiling the trading card pages for Trading Card Shops in Australia at the moment and just want to check if I am missing any. I know the list is early in this post but the Hobby changes so quickly.

Just Cards - Western Australia
Al's Card Shop - Western Australia
The Card House - Queensland
Card Zone - Victoria
Cherry Collectibles - Victoria
EJ Cards and Collectibles - Victoria

Any Card shops I have missed. ( Actual shops not just selling from home business )
JaJas Collectables Bacchus Marsh Victoria
https://jajascollectables.com

Thanks for the help. Keep any further info coming. Only want shop fronts at the moment. I am compiling lists of websites that sell, people that sell on eBay and also market sellers over the coming weeks. So any info re this would be great. I will have pages on the website dedicated to these lists and links.

Ive looked into opening one on the Central Coast, an hour out of Sydney. That was 2 years ago and I got pretty deep into it but feel I have missed the run. Too hard to get stock now.
I had the perfect shop front near 2 schools in a busy area and the rent was manageable (as an “office” for my landscaping business) ... part of me wishes I had done it but also a few conversations with Grayson from cherry made me realise it was a full time thing. That shop front became a cupcake store that lasted 6 months!
Hopefully someone has a crack now that rents will be dirt cheap!

Discovered a new shop in Melbourne

AFL Card Utopia
320 High St Preston
03-7013 2169

Run by Issa. Lovely bloke is always happy to trade.
Give him a go and support shop front card dealers.

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom