Australia Post & Delivery Times

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
Just wondering how Australia Post is at the moment with packages leaving the COVID hot spot of Victoria and how long it takes to arrive Australia wide?

How long is it taking to receive cards either from Victoria or to Victoria?

Thanks.:thumbsup:

It's really hit and miss for regular/registered atm. Have had a couple registered stuff melb to melb take 3-4 days and another over 7 days, then there is one package suspected to be missing, thankfully it's registered so can see it was scanned at a depot and then lost.

Highly recommend paying the extra and using express post service. Even if it's late it's usually just a day or two behind.

Since I have been asked by a few people in trades, standard post or normal courier times to NZ are 2 to 3 months. I have got lucky and a few have only taken just over a month but the majority have been much longer.

If there is a more prolonged lockdown in Auckland this may go up. Currently all delays are on the Australia side where items sit in customs for months awaiting international flights. If they then get held up trying to get out of Auckland as well...

Not sure what the timelines are like for going from NZ to Australia. Have one package heading that way currently so guess I will find out.

Select sent me an express satchel Thursday last week, I have the tracking number. Last scanning was 6:46pm Thursday and nothing since. I’ve paid for express and it will take a week if I see it tomorrow. Just not good enough when paying the premium of express.

I sent something of to Select (NSW) last Thursday (tracked / registered from VIC ) and it was due Tues/Weds. Checked today and all it is saying is DELAYED :/

Back
Top Bottom