AusRam's Non Sport Maildays...

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Just a couple this week, and a couple from a while back I don't think I posted. Two more plates for the Cobie/Maria Hill collection, an add for the Thor Aether Lady Sif collection (getting there, but slowly now) and lastly a pretty neat Black Widow sketch by Puiz Calzada. The "Action shot" of this one hooked me !

NS Mail 280315 (Large).jpg

Haven't been buying a whole lot lately, but have added some to the "Lovely Ladies" collection and chipping away at the Agent of Shield Auto set which I don't have far to go to finish. Then it'll be on to Hobbit 2 or something!

First off a few more plates, including the cyan of the yellow Agent Hill one from above. First time I've tracked down two of the same card. And a few more of the Black Widow and Agent Hill Cap America fabrics.

mail 082015 (Large).jpg

And 3 more autos from the Agent of Shield set. Glad to snag the Henstridge as while it's not as high priced as the Arrow ladies, it was getting up there and this one didn't break the bank. The Thor Aether is for the Lady Sif collection...yeah, a bit of a reach, I know ;)

mail 082015a (Large).jpg

Two arrivals today, first off another nice add for the Sif sketch collection.

sif20.jpg

And I really wanted to get a nice Tauriel sketch from the Desolation of Smaug set. I didn't pull one in my case and good ones are actually surprisingly rare and can also be incredibly expensive. While this card is probably the most expensive sketch I've ever bought, I am consoled by seeing another of Tauriel on Ebay by the same artist that doesn't look as good as this one with an asking price of $1200!! I love that Mike James captured her likeness and expression so well on this card, it's a real beauty and will no doubt be one of the centrepieces of my collection.

Tauriel.jpg

The Tauriel is awesome. Had a look at some of the others that had finished, and I think you've probably got the 2nd best one I've seen. That one that went for $800 is just filthy, but I'd be more than happy to own yours, and I'm not a sketch fan.

The Tauriel is awesome. Had a look at some of the others that had finished, and I think you've probably got the 2nd best one I've seen. That one that went for $800 is just filthy, but I'd be more than happy to own yours, and I'm not a sketch fan.

Thanks mate, yeah I was pretty happy to get it at what I paid, it was easily one of the best I'd seen.

A few more adds this past couple of weeks. Another Shield auto of the list, a really nice Sif sketch from 2015 Retro by Jofel Cube that came to me via Japan of all places and a few more plates for the Lovely Ladies collection!

mail 0709 (Large).jpg

Went a little crazy on the "lovely Lady" Printing Plate additions the past couple of weeks...didn't help that someone was selling off their collection it seems ! Got some nice new ones and a few that match ones I already had, so all good!

mail 2009 (Large).jpg

mail 2009b (Large).jpg

And a nice full color set.

mail 2009d (Large).jpg

And it's not all about Scarlett/Widow either !

mail 2009c (Large).jpg

Time for a bit of an update. These are some recent additions. A couple of plates, one that goes with some previous colors I have of it above, and the other the first of Agent Carter as I hadn't added one of her yet. A couple of sketches including a real nice movie Sif Jaimie Alexander by Javier at Blackhilt studios. I love his work as it fits in with my whole movie ladies theme! Celina Jade is an add through trade for one of the many Auto sets I'm still trying to finish!

And of course the latest addition to the PC collection is Rey, who's stuff has been reaching astronomical prices. Luckily I snagged a few before the prices went up. If anyone has anything to move, yell out! One of my favorites is the die cut "box topper" which I pulled from the first Topps collector's tin I bought at Target. Would have liked to have pulled another to sell as haven't seen one offered on ebay at all, but no such luck yet. And have I mentioned how I dislike manufactured badges and medallions ? Well, we all make exceptions. :D But would you believe those first two medallions are different checklist numbered cards ? Topps, you go too far!

mail 012015 (Large).jpg

mail 012015c (Large).jpg

mail 012015b (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom