AusRam's Non Sport Maildays...

Added some more bits over the last few weeks....

Continuing my theme of unintentionally getting as many Star Wars non-star auto's as possible. Did get first spot in a case break, so of course we didn't hit a big name, but I did get a 1/1 Plo Koon which went to ebay and the Solo /10 isn't a bad pick up. Been wanting the Linda Harrison "Nova" auto for ages, and finally snagged one at a good price. Also went in some Hobbit breaks and scored a couple of sketches as well as a handful of Autos. Also did a deal here to fill out a few more Hobbit needs, thanks Andrew!

mail0517a (Medium).jpg

mail0517b (Medium).jpg

Managed to pick up the Aidan "Poldark" Turner poster auto for an absolute song from a seller in China. Have also decided to start building up the Games of Thrones auto collection a bit, so I've been hunting down some bargains, starting with some favorite ladies. And lastly the bottom 3 were from another case break.

mail0517c (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Nice stuff. I would've been able to help, but I just sent another 40 GOT autos to my comc account on Friday.

Thanks for the thought anyway mate. I'm in no hurry, so just picking up one or two at the right price as I see them..

Do you find COMC good for moving stuff?

Yeah, pretty good. I'm in no hurry to sell most of them, so I don't discount prices much. I love that I don't have to worry about dodgy buyers now. I've given up selling on ebay altogether. After my initial $100 deposit, I've never had to add to it. Good way to get rid of all the $1-$5 cards that aren't worth listing on eBay.

Added a few things over the last month or so. Haven't been buying boxes, but doing some breaks and had some reasonable luck.

A couple of PSC's by Frank Kadar - Wonder Woman and Quorra from Tron.

KD2 (Medium).jpg

Added to the Game of Thrones Auto's with two nice main characters I was lucky to get in the breaks.

GoTB1 (Medium).jpg

The Guardians of the Galaxy 2 breaks weren't good for me, came away with three costume cards and a bunch of purple parallels - (available if anyone needs them for their purple set)

GotG-2 (Medium).jpg

Went into some James Bond breaks. Not my usual thing, but figured it was worth a shot. In the end was stoked to be in a great case and have this one fall to me at #3 pick . That's another one off my "Lovely Ladies" must get auto list!

JB-JS (Medium).jpg

But the highlight for the month was to finally cross this white whale off my list. It's been at the top of the list for a few years now, but there haven't been many around, and prices have been pretty extreme. But finally nabbed one at a price I was happy to pay !

JA3 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Crossed a few more off the list. Completed the Jaimie Alexander Auto set with the Agents of SHIELD case incentive that I managed to get at really nice price. Hoping she'll have a card or two in THOR Ragnarok, as it looks now like she might be in it, though it must only be a small role from what I can gather.
Had top spot in a Star Wars break, and it was a reasonable case that netted me the Tudyk auto which was really cool, but the other three picks only netted the three medallions, so just goes to show it's not all plain sailing I guess! At least I was able to get some Original Trilogy ones. Sadly the top Star Wars cast members STILL elude me ! Also had pretty decent luck in some Game of Thrones breaks, knocking Sophie Turner off my "must get" list and getting a couple of other good ones.

mail0817a (Medium).jpg

mail0817b (Medium).jpg

Got a parcel from my latest Blowout breaks today!

Some more Game of Thrones Valyrian Steel - didn't have great spots, but still managed a couple of new names for the PC..

mail071217a (Medium).jpg

Had pretty rubbish spots in the Star Wars Masterwork breaks too. It's a bit sad when Clive Revill is a highlight!

mail071217b (Medium).jpg

mail071217c (Medium).jpg

But Arrow did me well. I had the #2 spot, and was blown away when the #1 pick took a sketch and left the Bett Rickards, as she was one of the big names that had eluded me so far. Getting the Jeri Ryan at #5 was another awesome bonus and I still managed to pick up the plate even further down the order.

mail071217d (Medium).jpg

Got a parcel from my latest Blowout breaks today!

Some more Game of Thrones Valyrian Steel - didn't have great spots, but still managed a couple of new names for the PC..

mail071217a (Medium).jpg

Had pretty rubbish spots in the Star Wars Masterwork breaks too. It's a bit sad when Clive Revill is a highlight!

mail071217b (Medium).jpg

mail071217c (Medium).jpg

But Arrow did me well. I had the #2 spot, and was blown away when the #1 pick took a sketch and left the Bett Rickards, as she was one of the big names that had eluded me so far. Getting the Jeri Ryan at #5 was another awesome bonus and I still managed to pick up the plate even further down the order.

mail071217d (Medium).jpg

Some nice pick ups there with arrow!!

with all your Star wars autos you wouldnt happen to have a spare steve blum/Zeb auto at all?

Back
Top Bottom