Gamehavenaustralia

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Power1870
eBay User
Power1870
Hey guys
Just wondering if anyone knows what cards are in the Auskick set
So far I have figured out there are 54 select base cards but not sure who the burst players are or what teamcoach cards there are.
I am a collector of all Sam Powell pepper cards and need to know if he has a burst or any team coach cards
Already have the select common of him.
Thanks in advance

Hi there
Damien at www.aussierulescollectables.com.au has pics of most of the auskick cards. there are 3 select common cards for each team and a yellow starburst card for each team, making it a total set of 72. the auskick cards are the same as the common cards except they have the auskick logo in the top right corner replacing the team logo.
the 4 aflwomen cards also dont have a number on the back of the cards.
there are many listed on ebay if you search for auskick, the prices are ridiculous atm, give it a week and they will be $3 a card as per last year.
just to throw a curve ball into the equation teamcoach has also bought out auskick cards this year, one player per team total set of 18.
the 2018 auskick cards also have a different picture than the same common card and have the auskick logo in the top left corner replacing the card number.

i blv this is the first year both card company's have bought out auskick cards.
dang.jpg
dddddfd.jpg
ww.jpg
don.jpg
str.jpg
sg.jpg
hhh.jpg
s-l1600.png

Looks like the site is back up.

Does anyone know who the Auskick Yellow Starburst is for the Eagles?

Back
Top Bottom