Ashes Christmas Bundle

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg recieved these today.

Album, 10 packs and the three English Signature card promos.

Great value for money and very happy I bought one.

Loose packs - 7 golds, 2 National Pride and 1 Portrait.

Interested to see if anyone else gets one with no foil signature wording on it like the Joe Root one I got. Appears it is an error promo card.....

Great value for money......but no way that un stamped card should have been sent out like that.

Some might not but I’d be happy to get one like that Root. Bit of an error misprint. They all look good so well done. I won’t be waiting until Christmas when mine arrives. Am interested to see what everyone gets from their 10 packs. You did well.

There are at least six people on here that confirmed in another post that they purchased one, so would say not many left if any at all..... Good luck with it, hopefully Santa comes early. :)

How long ago did you guys order them? Ordered mine Wednesday and havent got any kind of follow up emails etc

wonder if the normal Root Signature has it missing also
I was extremely surprised to see mine arrive as I was told they ran out of ashes albums and would not get more until week before Christmas. Maybe some went out and others missed out? Mine were ordered about 6.30pm on the day the email was sent out.

l got mine today. both Joe Roots had the foil on them. the 3 signature cards are printed on a different type of cardboard which makes the cards prefect for signatures.

very, very impressed.

Well done Tap n play

Back
Top Bottom