Are these cards worth anything

Tasman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Hey all. I have these sets of 80s cards in mint condition. How do i go about selling them and what are they worth. Cheers
20180903_181247.jpg

Scanlens 85..... That's about the time of Laurie Daley's Rookie year isn't it? Might be worth a bit just for that card alone ... assuming it is Daley's rookie year. There'd also be some other legends of the game in that set .... so probably a good $ value i'd say.

If the stickers are stuck into the 85 album it reduces the value significantly but would still hold some value

The purple bordered Scanlens are 1987 and due to the thin stock used are very hard to get in good condition. Depending on that you could be looking at up to $5 per card, maybe more for some players and logo cards.

The pink Scanlens are 1988, a bit more common but again dependant on condition maybe a couple of $$ per card, sone more.

For the record, Daley debuted v West’s in 1987, scored two tries from the bench I think.

Hey all. I have these sets of 80s cards in mint condition. How do i go about selling them and what are they worth. Cheers
20180903_181247.jpg
from what I can from these pics, all the corners are rounded and the purple 87 set seam to be in very average condition, they would only fetch 1-2 dollars.
can't see much of the 88 pink set, if in good nick 2.50 -3 each.
red 86 set, can see some damaged cards there, 2-3.
85 sticker album, if stuck in and all present in the condition of the album 90 - 150.

Back
Top Bottom