Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

For those better in the know then me what r the epic purples worth??

I received a trade today for the one I picked up yesterday for 6 gold foil signature cards not sure if I think it's fair or not but probably cards I wouldn't really want myself although some to look rather nice

(Giant an, captain universe, kazar, lady sir, red she hulk and Luke cage)

if you want a good idea of value, check out comc, there are thousands upon thousands of cards there because of the epack craze!

Purples range in price from $2.45US to $15US (excluding 82-90 base) and gold foils range from $0.45US to $6.85US (again excluding the 82-90 base) so the deal seems reasonable, but in this situation, I think it depends on what you want to collect

Thanks for that I had a look around and looking at a lot of the prices you can almost put together a base set for the price of two packets... Not sure if that is good or not lol

yep, the 1-81 base set you can put together super cheap at the moment, however the rarest cards in that is /999 & supply is huge at the moment, however I think these will sell out pretty soon.

I'm trying to complete sets, stupidly I transferred the first group of cards across without claiming the achievements, so now trying to build the full sets to get the achievement cards, so if you have anything I need, hit me up.

UD Username: Xazark

Yeah, it's unfortunate to see the base cards being "dumped" like they are...they really should have a higher value considering the pack price...

I went a few packs last night, but got nothing but base and low parallels, so think I'm done with buying the epacks for the most part...probably just try and fill some holes trading and get some of my PC character cards...

Just waiting on some parcels to arrive now to be able to sell off some stuff to recoup a bit of what I spent!

Just got an email from UD saying their inventory of Marvel Masterpiece packs is running low...

Have to think it's been successful...wonder what will be next ?

Guess I fibbed about being done...LOL

Epack Thor 2.jpg

plate.JPG

For anyone looking to trade, here's what I have dupes of -

Base

Gold Sig Foil

What If

Still have a number of needs in the above sets too...

User - AUSRAM

Sharky-77 is me come and check out my meagre 17 cards lol

Here is a list of what I have,
Base - 3,9,27,77
Gold sig - 9,15,18,19,24,30,34,38
What if - 23,26
Canvas - 91
Holofoil 3 (hulk)
Holofoil speckle 4 (Thor)

So if you need any of them I am mostly looking for any of the guardians members nova or punisher

:)

Last edited:
All gone now.

thank god!!!!!

Guess they weren't kidding....they really need to get something else in there fast as a lot of people (myself included) will lose interest in visiting now. I don't do Hockey and the Alien set isn't great. I'm going to ship home most of my stuff, and won't be buying anything on there now, so I won't be visiting too much at all.

My paypal account says thanks though.... just need to sell the better stuff to replenish the funds now....

Are You Shipping Straight from UD or to COMC then home... I have not had the time to do the sums on what is cheaper.. I am sure COMC will charge a processing fee for every card tho when you transfer it

I don't use COMC at all, but the shipping straight home option isn't cheap at all... cost me $47 or something to get the first 10 cards home.... Will need to sell them to fund bringing home others!!! LOL!

I used comc to bet my benchwarmer 1/1 home and it was pretty cheap costing under $8, but I imagine the more you add the more expensive it gets fast with the whole weight thing

it depends on if you want tracking. At the value these cards are, I definitely want tracking when getting it back to me!

my first 350cards cost ~$170 to get delivered, and thats with a delivery date of around 1 month! The fast delivery was over $350...

Back
Top Bottom