Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

These are the better pulls from my first packs.

Tier 4 Patch - Selfie
Tier 1 Patch - Outta The Way
Deadglass, which im guessing is an acetate card
3D card, forget what they call them.

dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

dp3.jpg

dp4.jpg

@edygriff21 that Olsen shadow box is a GREAT hit.
I had to trade my standard auto away so I am looking for another.
I think it was worth trading though, helped me to finish this off :

b8b44046-dcf4-4b29-807a-42ef18749abe.jpg
b8b44046-dcf4-4b29-807a-42ef18749abe (1).jpg

Hi guys, Just bought my first epacks today when i saw the buy 1 get 1 free special. Bought a dozen Deadpool packs and managed to pull a Tier 4 Selfie patch. Have no idea what its worth but i know all Tier 4 on ComC are sold out and trades are already coming in, so im guessing its a pretty big pull. Just looking at the pack odds its 1:1759 packs. Im pretty damn shocked.
That one is a key card for the achievement, just make sure you trade it on there! Don't transfer it to comc

Guys some aweome hits there... tell you what recently i been getting some absolute lowball offers on a few cards too and then they 1 star you when you counter.....

im going to wait abit before i send my COMC inventory home, but still trying to see if i can Pick up a few more agents of sheild Autos.. although i dont think ill ever get that acheivment...

I've only started trading on there about 3 days ago, but I'm having a ball. Yes there are plenty of lowball offers, but I've had some great offers as well. I've turned the Olsen shadowbox auto into 7 autos, an exquisite Brie Larson, and a heap of silver and gold parallels. I'll give a full list of what it turns into, when I change them all to PC Cards.
AEEA0D2C-C9C9-4E49-85FA-FB33CEA3CA95.jpeg
FB5AC9B8-7610-455F-AE9B-298F651B5F39.jpeg

These 2 are already in the bank, with 5 autos to play with

Back
Top Bottom