Anybody used COMC to sell big batches of low end cards?

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Has anybody sold large batches of cards through COMC? I have a tonne of 2017 Optic that I need to move on. Cards are all doubles from my trying to complete the rainbow masterset and are a mixed bag of base veterans and rated rookies - base set, coloured parallels, SP, etc. Selling them individually isn't worth the shipping costs with international postage from Australia being a killer. Would it be more economical to post it all as one to COMC and get them to handle the listing, selling and posting of individual cards? I would be happy to get anything back for these.

The short answer is no, 30c (usd) to list per card and shipping costs are high from here to usa. Also 20% cash out cut for comc. I'd say you would need to sell every card for between 75c - $1 just to break even

I'd say most of the cards you are talking about are already on there for under 50c each

The short answer is no, 30c (usd) to list per card and shipping costs are high from here to usa. Also 20% cash out cut for comc. I'd say you would need to sell every card for between 75c - $1 just to break even

I'd say most of the cards you are talking about are already on there for under 50c each

Agree here but cc @anakinleo for any input

Agree with Jonathan on this point.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll scratch that idea. I might just throw out all the crap base cards and try to sell the numbered colours individually on ebay for cheap.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll scratch that idea. I might just throw out all the crap base cards and try to sell the numbered colours individually on ebay for cheap.
Donate your base cards to the local Basketball Association. Kids love them, and you'll be playing your part, to help entice the next generation to the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom