Any TV shows OCT should start watching??

check out party down, running wilde, ricky gervais show (HBO) & episodes. all comedies.
ferguson blows. letterman all the way.

Angry Boys is so good but so wrong at the same time! Gran is such a racist b!tch. I can't wait for the next episode though where we get to see S.MOUSE it's S punctuation MOUSE :lol:

Comedy - Big Bang Theory (literally "lol" comedy)
Action/Drama - Nikita (If anyone watches the pilot and doesn't like it there kidding themselves)
Sci-fi - Fringe (make way Lost, there's a new confusing show around)

I watch way too many shows and could go on forever. True Blood, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries, Survivor. Hard to recommend unless you tell people what you've liked recently.

Comedy - Big Bang Theory (literally "lol" comedy)
Action/Drama - Nikita (If anyone watches the pilot and doesn't like it there kidding themselves)
Sci-fi - Fringe (make way Lost, there's a new confusing show around)

I watch way too many shows and could go on forever. True Blood, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries, Survivor. Hard to recommend unless you tell people what you've liked recently.

Also a big fan of True Blood and Vampire Diaries ( if only to see Nina Dobrev ).

also you guys should watch dead set, its about these big brother house mates in the UK that don't know that outside the big brother house there has been a zombie outbreak and it eventually gets in, its sick as!

Housewives of Miami - Arena- Thursday nights- 8.30 or 9.30 I think, Scottie Pippen's wifes on it and other hot mammas too, I love Miami :)

Back
Top Bottom