Another Ashes box busted

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Busted my second box of Ashes cards today. Nothing too exciting here. Am a little worried about the quality of the insert cards to be honest. I had my issues with my first box which you can read in my first box bust thread. In this box both Rivalries cards have the top right corner damaged, and again the cutting of the bottom of the Portrait card isn’t great. National Pride cards were a little better in this box but i have issues with the quality of the cards given the premium price of $7 a pack. I only collect AFL and Cricket so can only compare this to the Certified cards this year and last which were the same price per pack from memory. I can’t remember pulling an insert from about 6-8 boxes and thinking it wasn’t at least 9/10 in quality, most were mint 10/10. Not sure who Tap ‘n’ Play are using for production and cutting but they probably need to address these issues because in my opinion the quality between both AFL and Cricket inserts are worlds apart. In saying that I do like the design of most cards, National Pride and Predictors have a real nice design.

FE83C23C-346F-4E68-8BCF-941203BFE12F.jpeg

Hopefully my 2 boxes have been delivered today. Still waiting on the one 1 pre ordered from tap'n'play. I have one coming from jaja's aswell

Back
Top Bottom