Akira Epoch Film Edition Trading Cards for sale or trade

Hi Francisco,
Just to let you know that I was getting the cards ready for postage and discovered I actually had 4 more of the cards you are looking for. As well as the previously agreed upon A1, A2, A6, A8, B5 & B8, I also have B2, B3, B4 & B7.
If you are interested, I can add them to your existing purchase for an extra US$80 (same price per card as the others). There will be no need to add to the postage as the extra weight will still be easily covered by the SAL minimum fee. The updated total would be US$230 for all 10 cards, postage and packaging.
Let me know what you think.

Hi, thanks for your message. That is great news. I would only need 1 black special to have the complete set. I will send you 230US dollars on February 21. Thank you. Francisco

Hi Francisco,
No problem, I have too many cards!
Did you find a Promo 1? I am jealous as!
I’m still missing that one and one of the special film cards.
I’ll send the cards the next chance I get after payment goes through.
Thanks again.

Hi, Unfortunately I don’t have promo 1 or any of the cel cards. I do have actual film strips of Akira which I bought from the same Sapanish seller who sold me the base set. I purchased 3 promotional cards with the poster and a cel from Yahoo auctions. I wish I would be able to find the missing special black card. All best, Francisco

Hi Francisco,
No worries, I’ll be sure to let you know if I ever get the one you need. Also: don’t forget to give me your postal details. :) cheers.

Hi, thank you for your mail. You Will find my address in the PayPal payment when you receive it. But just in case, here it is: FRANCISCO GONZALVEZ GARCIA, C/PECHINA 19, 04006, ALMERIA, SPAIN. Thank you, Francisco.

Hi Francisco,
I’m sorry, I am not sure which option you chose when you paid, but it allowed PayPal to take US$8.58 out of my payment in fees. Could I trouble you to make an additional payment to make sure I get the amount we agreed on?
Thank you.

Hi, it must have been the Payment PayPal link that you sent me. When I made payment, it showed the total amount agreed for you and it took 3 euros of commission for me to pay. Could you please send me your PayPal address? Thanks.

Thanks for amending the amount, Francisco.
I’ll post the cards out on Tuesday after work.
Cheers.

Hi Francisco, I managed to get to the post office today. Cards have just been sent, so allow a little time for the package to register with JP tracking. EMS item number is EG673034885JP. Cheers.

Hi, thanks for your message. Cards received today. Thanks! I made a mistake and asked for a card that I already had (B6). Now I'm left without 2 cards from the B special card set: B1 and B9. Please let me know if you have one of these two cards. Thank you. Francisco.

Hi Francisco,
Great to hear the cards arrived safely. Sorry to hear about the mix up. Sadly, the only copies I have of either of those two cards are in the almost complete set that I have.
If I find any, I’ll be sure to let you know.
Kind regards.

I have a complete set of base cards (102 cards), complete set of Special A (9 cards) and Special B (9 cards) for sale or trade. This is not the US Cornerstone set, this is the exceedingly rare Japanese Epoch set - better quality images and overall much nicer cards.
Please contact me for prices or with trade offers.
Thanks.
Hi there, I know it's an old post but I was wondering if you still have these? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom