AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

... and another:
1587205957714.png

Original card for context:
1587206029880.png

Those 2 dusty's look unbelievably awesome mate. you sir have talent!
If that was a legit signature card the worth value would be eye watering
great to see you back ... look foward to seeing more from you

I had one more in the set to go. Always intended to finish the set off, was just waiting for a lazy night with not much on. Here it is:
1594380565841.png

Original for context:
20200711_093837.jpg

3D Mock-up:
1594380913859.png

Last edited:
Just a random creation... but Select have to consider something like this in my opinion. Watching YouTube videos and seeing a dude pack a one-of-one cut Babe Ruth/Cy Young autograph is insane. We have some past legends of our own that we could use for such rare hits.

1594387474793.png

Last edited:
totally agree, looking at some of the NFL/MLB cards of the same design they look fantastic.
yours look so eye catching and brilliantly well done, another home run mate.

Amazing once again mate. I think these are some of your best work. Cut sigs have been done with D**k Reynolds and Sir Don already by other companies in Australia, surely Select need to get on board.

Amazing once again mate. I think these are some of your best work. Cut sigs have been done with D**k Reynolds and Sir Don already by other companies in Australia, surely Select need to get on board.
Agreed the ones above just ooze class

If I get time I might mock up an 'ultimate' card personally speaking. They've come close in the past, but not quite nailed it. Cut signatures would be an option to achieve it I reckon.

the d##k Reynolds was regal yes? numbered to 20? 25?....
Have not seen it hit the market since release. Could be classified as Super Rear..

the d##k Reynolds was regal yes? numbered to 20? 25?....
Have not seen it hit the market since release. Could be classified as Super Rear..
Only 3 of the Reynolds was made, it’s why I don’t think select would do it as a cut signature you can’t do many, select would never produce a card numbered to 3, I would love to see it even 1/1 but will never happen

Only 3 of the Reynolds was made, it’s why I don’t think select would do it as a cut signature you can’t do many, select would never produce a card numbered to 3, I would love to see it even 1/1 but will never happen

Lost opportunity for them if they were so narrow minded I guess. Low numbered (1/3, 1/1) cut signatures of Babe Ruth, Cy Young, Mickey Mantle, etc. are huge draw cards for MLB products.

Finding the signatures is the issue, but they do pop up occasionally through auction houses and sell for a pittance really when you consider what they sell boxes of Supremacy for.

Lost opportunity for them if they were so narrow minded I guess. Low numbered (1/3, 1/1) cut signatures of Babe Ruth, Cy Young, Mickey Mantle, etc. are huge draw cards for MLB products.

Finding the signatures is the issue, but they do pop up occasionally through auction houses and sell for a pittance really when you consider what they sell boxes of Supremacy for.
Agree 100% will be interesting to see if they do move that way in the coming years, with breaks so popular now they would be mad not too

Back
Top Bottom