AFL Price lists

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
Years ago when I was heavy into collecting there used to be a site (cant remember the name) you could look at for prices on afl cards averages. Does this site still exist and is it kept up to date or does everyone just go off ebay sold listings now? Also where is best to access lists for sets?
I know there is a card collectors book that lists all the sets is there a more up to date one these days?

Years ago when I was heavy into collecting there used to be a site (cant remember the name) you could look at for prices on afl cards averages. Does this site still exist and is it kept up to date or does everyone just go off ebay sold listings now? Also where is best to access lists for sets?
I know there is a card collectors book that lists all the sets is there a more up to date one these days?
You're possibly thinking of the page that was run by Newcastle Cards (I believe). With the way the market plummeted with heaps of new 'sellers' on ebay, Facebook etc it seems he packed up and left the business. Not sure on the full story.

The other possibility that you were thinking of is AFLtcc. The website used to have, as well as a forum, price guides based on eBay listing averages, but that is (at least temporarily) unavailable due to a site migration.

YES Afltcc that was it! Shame its not available. So I must have got out before prices dropped. Have they recovered? So I am guessing ebay is the only option now to check prices?

YES Afltcc that was it! Shame its not available. So I must have got out before prices dropped. Have they recovered? So I am guessing ebay is the only option now to check prices?
Yeah, I'd say eBay is the way most people gauge prices these days. I'm certainly not aware of any other method other than checking prices on forums like this.

And just to clarify, AFLtcc's price guide may get back up and running one day, but it has been down for a while. The forum is still running, but there's only a handful of active members these days.

With regards to card prices they are still fairly low, but have certainly improved since the 2014-15 period when they were at their lowest.

Thanks appreciate your help. It’s amazing how much has changed in the 10 years out. The way things used to run is all completely different now.

Back
Top Bottom