Advice on NBA Packs and Boxes: Ask your questions here!

hey mate Justin (just da best cards) is the best with prices in boxes depends where ur staying of course as he is open on the weekends only and is a 40 min drive from Perth cbd. Als is in the cbd. Also Benji from Westoz cards is home operator he is also up near just da best cards if you wanna look in there. Happy to help if you need anymore info
Thanks. I've had a relative go into Al's to get me some stuff before, she reckons prices weren't good.
Just checked where West Oz Cards is, not sure if I'd be able to go there.
Think I'll go to Just Da Best Cards.
Thanks mate

Thanks. I've had a relative go into Al's to get me some stuff before, she reckons prices weren't good.
Just checked where West Oz Cards is, not sure if I'd be able to go there.
Think I'll go to Just Da Best Cards.
Thanks mate
Yeah Al's is pricey but he has to for his rent :(

Hi guys, I need some more help with buying boxes again.
I have a $25 voucher to Blowout Cards, and I want a box to get opened on BlowoutTV and the cards shipped to my COMC. Anyways, the boxes I'm interested in are:
* 15-16 Totally Certified for $43.77 USD with the voucher
* 15-16 Prizm for $36.77 USD with the voucher
* 14-15 Prestige for $34.95 USD with the voucher.
Which one of these three would you get?
I wanted to get some new Court Kings with the $$$ but there isn't any in stock, so I've gone down to one of these three. At the moment, I'm leaning towards T-Cert because of some box breaks I've seen.

So, way at would you get? Hopefully I get some mojo in this.
Thanks!

Hi guys, I need some more help with buying boxes again.
I have a $25 voucher to Blowout Cards, and I want a box to get opened on BlowoutTV and the cards shipped to my COMC. Anyways, the boxes I'm interested in are:
* 15-16 Totally Certified for $43.77 USD with the voucher
* 15-16 Prizm for $36.77 USD with the voucher
* 14-15 Prestige for $34.95 USD with the voucher.
Which one of these three would you get?
I wanted to get some new Court Kings with the $$$ but there isn't any in stock, so I've gone down to one of these three. At the moment, I'm leaning towards T-Cert because of some box breaks I've seen.

So, way at would you get? Hopefully I get some mojo in this.
Thanks!

Totally Certified is a nice product, i would be leaning towards that one

Is leaf greatest hits nba a fad or is the product worth a crack love to get a joran rookie but just don't know if the price is worth it?? 1700 au. Big gamble but has anyone else liking this product or no good??

Is leaf greatest hits nba a fad or is the product worth a crack love to get a joran rookie but just don't know if the price is worth it?? 1700 au. Big gamble but has anyone else liking this product or no good??

A complete gamble and so much trash in the product.

Just go buy yourself the best graded rookie you can afford.

Yep, I advise anyone don't take the gamble. The sell sheet will always show the biggest hits to lure punters in.

For the most part the product is JUNK!
You could buy 10 cases of the stuff and not pull a MJ Rookie.

Save the $ and buy the Jordan RC outright.

Reactions: Bkw
Only busted 2 boxes and i love it... such a rush not knowing what your gonna get.

busted 13/14 totally certified and 14/15 totally certified

I have some cash to spend and I'm getting some boxes :kick:
Which of these box deals looks the best to you guys?

* 2x 2014-15 Prestige Plus Boxes @ $90 each
* 1x 2015-16 Absolute @ $160
* 1x 2014-15 Excalibur @ $180
* 1x 2015-16 Gold Standard @ $205

IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0767.JPG IMG_0770.JPG Hi guys, I'm a NRL collector so know nothing about NBA. On a visit to a card shop in LA in 2014 to get some supplies I couldn't help but buy some packs and I'm sure was sold cards that weren't selling.
ie. 2013/14 Panini Hobby. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of value, as I'd like to sell or trade.

No worries thanks Matt. I didn't expect there to be any value there, as I said, I think the dealer saw me as an easy mark to get rid of some stock that wasn't selling :) It was a bit of an interest at the time tho.
Thanks again for the help.
Cheers, Ken

Hi all,

Seems like it's been awhile since this thread was active but hoping to get some help or advice on a box to purchase. Have not brought a box since the early 90's and just for memories sake was looking at getting a box to bust! Looking at something around $6o mark give or take with the possibility of pulling some nice inserts .. Thanks in advance...

Hi all,

Seems like it's been awhile since this thread was active but hoping to get some help or advice on a box to purchase. Have not brought a box since the early 90's and just for memories sake was looking at getting a box to bust! Looking at something around $6o mark give or take with the possibility of pulling some nice inserts .. Thanks in advance...
Mate this hobby is very expensive these days, if you want to get a decent box locally or abroad you'd be looking at a minimum outlay of around $100 - $120, unless you can snag a deal for an old school cheaper box domestically on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom