hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Gonna make this short and sweet. Want to see everyone's crazy patch cards and I'm going to donate this SICK patch auto for the best patch by next Sunday 14/6 to the best one!
2015-16 Spectra #108 Prizms Gold Willie Cauley-Steinf.jpg

I'll kick things off with this Grant Hill. Got it in a box busted online and just love the detailed late 90's pistons logo:
2014-15 Gala Main Attraction Memorabilia #20 Crimson Grant Hillf.jpg

Gonna make this short and sweet. Want to see everyone's crazy patch cards and I'm going to donate this SICK patch auto for the best patch by next Sunday 14/6 to the best one!
2015-16 Spectra #108 Prizms Gold Willie Cauley-Steinf.jpg

I'll kick things off with this Grant Hill. Got it in a box busted online and just love the detailed late 90's pistons logo:
2014-15 Gala Main Attraction Memorabilia #20 Crimson Grant Hillf.jpg
Your one of a kind👍

Your one of a kind👍
Cheers Paul show me one of yours!
If a certain person shows his 2006/7 sp game used patch of Michael Jordan,it will be hard to top.
Haha I’m not just going to go on player but that does sound interesting! I bet there’s some crazy patches in collections

Cheers Paul show me one of yours!

Haha I’m not just going to go on player but that does sound interesting! I bet there’s some crazy patches in collections
I wish i could find the person who showed me his 2006/7 sp game used patch of MJ.It was outstanding.My patch cards are very sad looking compared to this card.

I wish I had more patience to try and assemble these in some sort of ORLANDO pattern! Alas, I do not....
One day I'll go back through that Panini vid where they cut up the Maravich jersey or whatever it was and see how they numbered the square sections to cut out, then look at a Magic Jersey and see what numbers I have and try to get a sequence guessed. There also may have been like 4 jerseys cut up for this run of 75 Immaculates.

20180903_192423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom