A1 Sporting Memorobilia UK Authentic?

MethodMan81

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
I'm looking at purchasing an NBA signed jersey that is authenticated by A1 Sporting Memorobilia UK, is it the real deal? Thanks

I'm looking at purchasing an NBA signed jersey that is authenticated by A1 Sporting Memorobilia UK, is it the real deal? Thanks
As far as football ⚽ memorabilia goes they are 110% they do paid signing sessions with top ex and current players.
I have purchased 8-10 items from them over the years. They also do boxing, rugby and cricket so I am guessing basketball is their latest venture although I've never seen anything basketball related. What I will say is that their postage is horribly expensive but their gear is great.
Dunno if that helps but my experiences with them have been spot on.

I've just looked on their website and nothing listed under basketball or NBA do you have a link?

1593428431024619708096238669980.jpg

That's their certificate. Sorry about the shadow

The COA doesn't look the same, I've contacted them and sent them pics via email so I'll get a definite answer, thanks slot for your help mate 👍
Someone is probably trying to use their reputation to pass of some fake stuff mate. They always have one of 2 things.
A) a picture of the depicted athlete in the paid signing session
B) a picture of the actual item
As per either example that I've posted.
I think whatever you are looking at is likely not genuine or from a simarly named company. A1 have a proper website for purchasing as well as their eBay store.

Back
Top Bottom