A Stack of mail

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So I have been building a nice little side PC since the start of the year.
Wanted a player that was in a lot of the old school inserts and that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg.
As a good portion of them arrived today....here they are
A couple of blasts from the past. Some credentials, refractors and all the cards that were reminiscent of the good old days!! Special mention to @hector for helping me out with a few nice little finds.
IMG20200623194511.jpg
IMG_20200623_195249.jpg
IMG_20200623_195310.jpg

Finally, the legend that is @hackadeandre hooked me up with this bad boy for nothing more than a giggle and an e-hug and I absolutely adore it.
IMG20200623195001.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Love the "old school" Stack's and always good to see Ennis PC items.
Yes I have targeted particular Stackhouse cards and mainly going for Sixers uni rather than trying to complete his rookie year or anything. Cheers, I probably should've posted my last Ennis mailday as it was pretty epic.

I see Titanum, Molten Metal, PMG Reds.... One of the sickest autos going around too! Signs the sh*t out of those cards! lol

Contrary to what you may think I for one enjoy seeing the great Ennis PC grow. Seeing you add a 1/1 is good feeling to know that even the super collections can still grow (I assume you already multiple copies of all the other SSP stuff)!

I see Titanum, Molten Metal, PMG Reds.... One of the sickest autos going around too! Signs the sh*t out of those cards! lol

Contrary to what you may think I for one enjoy seeing the great Ennis PC grow. Seeing you add a 1/1 is good feeling to know that even the super collections can still grow (I assume you already multiple copies of all the other SSP stuff)!
Cheers Skip, appreciate the kind words.

I always liked Stackhouse. He had a much longer career than I think I lot of people would remember and I loved how he became one of those locker room mentors to the younger players during the twilight years of his career

I always liked Stackhouse. He had a much longer career than I think I lot of people would remember and I loved how he became one of those locker room mentors to the younger players during the twilight years of his career
Definitely had that caretaker type of mentality, help the young guys coming through

Back
Top Bottom