A major milestone

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Hi everyone,

Late last week a package received from @Tazhawk took me past the 2000-card mark in my Eagles PC. It’s a milestone that has been a long time coming - I’ve been on this site for over 6 and a half years now and it’s been just over 4 years and 10 months since I cracked 1000.

A significant portion of cards in my PC have been sourced through deals on this website (which I’ve found has some of the most generous people I’ve encountered), so to everyone who has contributed along the way, a massive thank you and here’s to the next 1000 :D

Cheers!

0604E6D6-37D7-4BBC-B2FB-4648956E8B6C.jpeg

Congrats on the fantastic achievement..........shame they are WCE cards though! :red:

Seriously well done!

Impressive collection, mate! The mail man delivered my first two sigs a couple of days ago, looking to have an Eagles nest like yours one day. Go West Coast!!
812EB961-8B24-4BDD-868A-EF9EE6A11E1F.jpeg

Impressive collection, mate! The mail man delivered my first two sigs a couple of days ago, looking to have an Eagles nest like yours one day. Go West Coast!!
812EB961-8B24-4BDD-868A-EF9EE6A11E1F.jpeg
Awesome! Couple of very nice sigs there. Got to start somewhere - if you’re like me you’ll be addicted and growing that collection quickly in no time at all. Up the Coasters! :kick:

Back
Top Bottom