A few from STG v Melb

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Picked a couple of IPs on Sunday at the game.

Club Debut.png

Cooper.JPG

Variuos v Melb2018.jpg

Cheers
Ross

The members event was more like a non event!

I didn't ask most of the players on way out of ground as thought I would get them all at the club. Only one I got there was Tariq!

Glad you got a few done mate. Well done.

The members event was more like a non event!

I didn't ask most of the players on way out of ground as thought I would get them all at the club. Only one I got there was Tariq!

Glad you got a few done mate. Well done.

Yeah these members events haven't been as crowded in the past (when we weren't winning) and they even scheduled another players event upstairs on the same night, it was pretty poor.

Tariq was the only NRL player I got but I had a good chat with the ISP boys who were around for a fair while and Coops was good to catch up with, still need another couple from him as he used to always miss the fan days with injury rehab.

Cheers
Ross

Yeah these members events haven't been as crowded in the past (when we weren't winning) and they even scheduled another players event upstairs on the same night, it was pretty poor.

Tariq was the only NRL player I got but I had a good chat with the ISP boys who were around for a fair while and Coops was good to catch up with, still need another couple from him as he used to always miss the fan days with injury rehab.

Cheers
Ross
Yeah, the band wagon is in full steam. I'm fine with that, the more the merrier!

I managed to get Brad Mackay too which was a real bonus. Great day all round.....

Back
Top Bottom