4 x Journey to Last Jedi, 2 x Arrow 3, 2 x Dr Who Extra's

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Another month, another Star Wars release it seems. Only went 4 boxes of this latest one though, and glad I did as the breaks I've seen have been fairly weak. Nothing great in mine, got badged in all 4 boxes which sucked, would have liked at least one sketch. will PC the Ziff and Dodonna, the other two I'll try and move.

JTTLJ (Medium).jpg

Also went a couple of boxes of Dr Who Extraterrestrial Encounters which was on special, not a huge fan but want a Billie Piper auto. No luck, but got some low auto's to try and sell and decent costume cards.
DWEE (Medium).jpg

And lastly went 2 more boxes of Arrow 3 as they were cheap too and they delivered nicely. Stoked to get the Caity and another good auto and a bonus hit and a plate was cool too.

Arrow3 (Medium).jpg

nice stuff!!

i always seem to wonder about the starwars stuff, it seems to be getting more and more watered down..

I think you're right... a couple of years back it seems a case would deliver at worst maybe a Peter Mayhew or Kenny Baker auto...now it seems even that's not always happening...You might get an auto plate of a small role alien or something, and in some cases a nice sketch may now be what could be considered the "case hit".

Back
Top Bottom